"Be safe"

- Oh my God it's a girl. - Daisy shouted.

- A girl? - Draco asked smiling.

- Yes. - Daisy replied with tears in her eyes.

Draco immediately kissed her while tears ran down her face. He placed his hand on Daisy's belly.

- My little princess. - he said. 

Their foreheads were touching. Daisy looked at him.

- Can you walk without the crutches? - she asked.

- No...but I'm working on it. - he replied.

- Maybe you need a break. - she said. - What do you think?

- You're the only thing I need.

She smiled and kissed him. Her friends entered the Hospital Wing. 

- Tell us! - Ginny shouted.

- It's a girl. - Daisy said. 

All of her friends hugged. Draco was just looking at her.

*2 weeks later*

Thursday, March 11th, 1 pm. It was lunchtime, Daisy was on her way to the Hospital Wing to have lunch with Draco. He was still working on walking, his left leg didn't move that much. She had some food for him. She opened the Hospital Wing's door.

- Look at you! - she said putting her bag on the floor.

He was walking with one crutch. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

- You won't believe what happened in Snape's class. - she said sitting on the bed.

He kept walking.

- So do you who Evie is? - Daisy asked.

- Yea a Ravenclaw girl.

- So she was doing a potion and it exploded on her face which happens a lot but Snape walked close to her and the potion exploded on Snape's face. - Daisy said laughing. - You should've seen his face.

He smiled.

- Oh and Allie, she couldn't stop moving. Everyone could see my belly moving you know? You should've been there.

Draco looked at her with tiny tears in his eyes. 

- Oh no Draco I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you.

- I know that you're trying to help but you're making everything worst. Every day Allie moves and I'm not there to see it.

Daisy got up and tried to hug him.

- You should leave. - he said.

- Draco.

- Leave.

She grabbed her bag and left. As soon as the door closed she started crying. He could hear her and goosebumps ran down his spine. He tried to ignore her but it was getting hard. Her cry was stuck in his head and it was making him feel guilty. He threw the crutch away and ran to the door. He opened it and there she was sitting on the floor crying. She looked up.

- You...you can walk!? - she asked.

- Come here. - he said pulling her.

He hugged her. Pomfrey showed up and made a weird face.