"Kill me"

Everyone in the kitchen was looking at them. It was around 11 am.  Draco held Daisy's hand and looked into her eyes.

- Why don't you go take a bath? - he said.

Molly walked to them.

- Draco is right, you should go upstairs and take a bath. - Molly said smiling.

Draco helped her getting upstairs. She was weak. Draco took her clothes off and turn the shower on.

- I'll be downstairs! - he said closing the door.

He got downstairs shaking. He sat on the couch and everyone got close to him. He had tears in his eyes.

- Draco what happened? - Hermione asked.

- I don't know what they did to her, but she's cover in bruises on her body!

Draco busted into tears. Molly prepared him some tea.

- C'mon Draco calm down. - Hermione said.

He could barely talk. Molly brought him a cup of tea. He drank a bit.

- Thank you...- he said.

Draco was emotionally unstable and now with everything that was happening, things got worst. Arthur came in and noticed everyone in the living room around Draco. He immediately knew that it was a Malfoy because of his white hair. He still got worried.

- Molly, what happened? - he asked.

- Daisy is upstairs taking a bath, and it looks like she's cover in bruises, I guess that hurts Draco.

Arthur walked to Draco.

- Nice to see you again, Draco. - Arthur said sitting next to him. - Kids why don't you go to the kitchen?

Everyone left and joined Molly in the kitchen.

- Mr.Weasley...I can leave if you want. - Draco said cleaning his tears.

- No need to leave. Now tell me, why are you crying?

- I couldn't protect her. - he said crying even more.

- You saved her!

- But she's still suffering!

- Did your father did the same thing to you...?

Draco looked at Arthur with his eyes filled with tears.

- Everyday...that's why I know that she's hurting.

Everyone in the kitchen was hearing their conversation. Hermione had tears in her eyes and all of them were realizing that Draco suffered more than anyone in that room. 

- Daisy needs you Draco. Don't let your emotions interfere with you.

- I'm trying.

- Try harder. - Hermione said coming into the living room. - Try harder for her and for your baby because she fought for you and for your baby.

They heard the bathroom door opening and Daisy asked for help. Molly went upstairs to help her and Draco cleaned his tears. He got up and took deep breaths. He was still shaking. Molly called Draco because Daisy needed his help. He ran upstairs and Molly left them.

- You know, Draco...these walls are thin.

- What are you talking about? - he asked helping getting dressed.