"Holy shi-"

She tried to forget what Dobby said. She got up and went for a walk with Draco. She heard a loud noise so she turned around. She tapped Draco's shoulder, gently. He turned to her and saw her in shock.

- Is that...? - she asked pointing to the Great Hall door.

- Bellatrix?!

Draco grabbed her hand and took her to somewhere safe. He saw Hagrid's house and decided to take her there. He knocked on the door and Hagrid immediately opened it.

- Hagrid, stay with her and don't let her leave. - Draco said pushing her inside.

Draco kissed her and ran towards the school.

- I have to go with him. - Daisy said walking towards the door but Hagrid stopped her.

She turned to Hagrid.

- Hagrid, this is an emergency, please let me go.

Hagrid ignored her.

*two hours later*

Daisy was on Hagrid's couch, talking about random stuff.

- And I told her "Mione just because you're smart doesn't give you the right to tell a first-year boy that he will fail".

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Hagrid got up and opened it. It was Ginny.

- Daisy? - Ginny asked.

Daisy got up and walked to Ginny.

- It's Draco, we don't know where he is.

She started walking towards the school and Ginny was following her. She saw students on the floor crying and some broken walls.

- When was the last time you saw him? - Daisy asked opening some classroom doors.

- I'm not sure, he was arguing with Bellatrix. I saw him following Bellatrix.

- Ginny, stay here.

Daisy ran to the Astronomy Tower. She heard Bellatrix and Draco.

- She doesn't love you, she's just like her father.

Daisy went upstairs, quietly.

- You don't know anything about her!

- Oh I know a lot about her.

Bellatrix heard Daisy so she pulled Draco and pointed her wand to his neck. Daisy ran upstairs.

- Bellatrix, don't hurt him.

- Look at miss pregnant.

Daisy took a step forward. She could tell that Draco was nervous.

- Draco, look at me. - she said. - I love you.

- I love you too, Daisy. - his trembling voice whispered.

- Goodbye Riddle.

Bellatrix disappeared in a black cloud and so did Draco. Daisy ran to Draco and tried to grab his hand but he was already gone. She fell on her knees and screamed as hard as she could.

- Come back, Draco! - she shouted. - Come...back.

Daisy laid on the floor and looked at the ceiling. After a while, Hermione and Ginny showed up.

- Daisy. - Hermione said getting on her knees.

Daisy was, obviously, alive but it was like her soul left her body, she couldn't move or breathe. She knew what her father was capable of. "Why can't we just be happy and have a normal life?" she thought. Fred and George showed up and carried her to her dorm. They sat her on the bed and left. She laid on the bed and fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

She woke up and sat on the bed. She placed her hands on her belly and felt Allie moving and that made her smile. She went to the Great Hall. Dumbledore and Snape were using a spell to reconstruct the walls.

- Professor Dumbledore. - Daisy said walking towards him. - Draco uhm did he show up?

- No, he didn't, but don't worry I'm sure Bellatrix will let him go soon.

- I hope so. - she whispered.

She started walking towards the Gryffindor common room. She knew the password so she entered as soon as she got there. She saw the Golden Trio, the twins, Ginny Neville and Oliver. They were on the couches talking about random stuff. She sat next to Hermione. 

- How are you? - Fred asked Daisy.

- I don't know, I just feel empty you know?

- Yeah but don't worry I'm sure he'll come back soon.

After a while, Daisy got up and left the common room. She went to the Great Hall to eat something. 

* the next week*

It was Draco's birthday, June 5th. She was in the Great Hall when her owl dropped a letter. She remembered what Dobby said but she opened it anyway.

"Daisy, 

I know this will sound crazy but I realized that we are not supposed to be together, I realized that I was born to be something that hurts you. Believe me, writing this letter was the hardest thing so far. I met your father, not a pleasant meeting but he helped me realize what was best for me. I made a choice based on facts, and I'm sorry that my choice hurts you. I love you Daisy I really do but we can't be together.

With love,

Draco"

- What? - she murmured. - This doesn't sound like Draco at all, this isn't even his handwriting.

Something felt really off but there was nothing she could do. She threw the letter away and went to her dorm. She noticed that the window was open and saw a letter on the floor.

- What the fuck.

She opened the letter.

"I don't have much time, I had this opportunity to write you. Okay, Daisy, I don't know if you already received the other letter, but I did not write it, I swear. I'm in a house, a dark house full of Death Eaters. I tried to escape last week, they used a curse on me. I hope you and Allie are okay, I love you with all of my heart. - Draco M." 

- Holy shit.

She hid the letter in a drawer and closed the window. She could tell that Draco wrote that letter because of his signature and his handwriting. For some odd reason, she was happy, probably because she knew he was still alive and that he was trying his best. Now Daisy needed to found the dark house he was in.

*to be continued*

( I'm almost finishing this story, I can't believe it. I think that chapter 80 will be the last one s0 2 more chapters and it's done. Should I write another story? Should I do part.2 of this story? Maybe about another character or another movie? If you have any suggestions comment or send me a text. I don't really think I'm good at writing, but if you all think I should do another story, just tell me. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)