Walk fine

Daisy could hear Draco's soft moans as she rubbed his cock more and more. She reaches out and grabbed a condom. Draco could feel Daisy's pussy getting wet as he moaned. In one breath Daisy opened the condom with her white teeth. Draco placed his cold hands on her hips making her having tingles down her spine. Daisy putted the condom on Draco's hard cock. They both took a deep breath as Daisy placed his dick inside of her and softly moaned. Her knees hurted of rubbing them in the sheets. He felt Daisy's pussy dripping  as she moaned louder and louder. She leaned down kissing him and he immediately grabbed her neck making her shiver. 

- My turn. - he said.

He turned her over. She was on her knees in the bed and with her arms leaned on the bed. Draco got himslef up and forced his cock to enter on her tight pussy making her scream in pleasure. Everytime she said "slow down" the more fast he was. She was moaning such in pleasure as in pain. He grabbed her hair making her wetter. Her legs were shaking and her pain scream became more pleasured. He took off his dick and insert his fingers feeling her cum. He turned her over and made her lick his fingers cleaning them. He took off the condom and rubbed his cock until he came on her naked body. He laid beside her.

- You're trembeling so much - he said placing his hand on her thigh.

She got under the cover and placed her head on his chest. Her legs were shaking, her knees were red and her pussy was burning. She had to admit...it was good. Draco was playing with her hair like she was little kitten.

*the next morning*

She woke up in pain. Draco was beside her, just looking at her perfect innocent face. Her cheeks were red, she had bruises on her chest ,her knees were red as hell and her neck had Draco's hands mark.

- Hey beautiful - he said kissing her forhead - how are you?

She took a deep breath and looked at him.

- Painfully well.

Draco placed his cold hand on her red cheek.

- As much as I want to stay here with you, we have to go to breakfast and we have to go to class. - he said with his morning voice.

He was completely naked so as she. He grabbed his uniform and dress it. Daisy was struggling to get up, her legs were weak. 

- Do you need help? - he said laughing.

- Yes please.

He grabbed her uniform and gently putted her socks,underwear, skirt , shirt, tie and shoes. She brushed her dark soft hair and teeths. Draco sat on his bed looking at her and how perfect she was. He started laughing.

- What? - she said spitting out toothpaste.

- Your knees - he said poiting to the slit betwen the skirt and the tall socks - Hermione is gonna kill me and you.

She rolled her eyes and laugh a bit but she was in pain. Her legs were still shaking and she could barely walk fine.

- Did you just rolled your eyes at me?

She raised her face after washing her face.

- Can you help me? - she said looking at her feet.

He understood that she needed help to get out of there and got up and immediately helped her. He couldn't stop laughing and she was trying to hide her laughs.

She hold herself to Draco shoulder and try to walk to the Great Hall. They passed the Slytherin common room. They were probably to drunk to even hear them last night. In the corridors people's reactions were a bit different. Everyone was staring at them and her bruises on the neck and knees. They didn't care they were just laughing. Oliver looked up and down and clearly saw Daisy's bruises.