Flashbacks

He got up. His hands were bleeding and his eyes were red. The Trio was on the corridor and saw Draco. They got worried. No one told them what was going on.

- Malfoy, where's Daisy? - Hermione asked.

- They took her away. - he said cleaning his tears.

- Who? - Ron asked.

- It doesn't matter.

- What happened?

- She's a time-bomb or whatever, she's becoming...

- Her father and mother combined. - Hermione said.

- And they locked her for 2 weeks so she can learn how to control herself.

- Mhm...are you okay?

- Do I look okay!? How would you feel if someone took Ron away!? - Draco shouted.

- She's strong. - Harry said.

- She is but I'm not! I fucking need her to survive don't you understand that!? I'm nothing without her!

- You have just been dating her for like 2-3 months, she can't be that important. - Ron said.

- But I've loving her since first year! She is the reason why I keep coming to school. She's the reason I never jumped from the Astronomy Tower! She's my everything damn it!

The Trio stood there with their mouths open. Harry and Ron looked at each other.

- We didn't know. - Hermione said.

- If I jump from the Astronomy Tower, tell her I love her.-  he said leaving.

Hermione grabbed his wrist.

- Draco, don't jump. She loves you and she needs you.

- And what about me!? I love her and I need her and everyone is trying to separate us! When I finally thought everything was fine, they take her away.

- Don't give up on her.

- I would never give up on her! Now let me go!

Draco started walking away when he heard Daisy screaming his name. He turned around and ran to the small room again. He got close to the door.

- Daisy I'm here. I'm right here.

She was screaming and that was breaking Draco's heart.

- Please let me in! Please!

The door was unlocked and Draco entered the room. He saw Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore. She was locked on a chair and Snape and McGonagall were using a spell on her.

- Stop, please!

They slowly stopped and Draco got on his knees next to the chair. Her face was red and she had her nails marked on her palm.

- Daisy I'm here okay? You're so strong.

- Don't...jump from the...Astronomy Tower please...- her dry voice whispered.

He looked at the side, trying not to cry, and looked back at her.

- Don't give up on me and I won't give up on you. - he said.

She looked at him. He could see the pain in her eyes and tears started coming out from his eyes.

- I love you...- she said in pain.