"Again?"

Hermione and Daisy helped Molly with the lunch. Draco showed up in the kitchen.

- How's my beautiful pregnant girlfriend?

Daisy laughed. Hermione and Molly looked at each other. Daisy walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and he lift her from the floor while hugging her. At that moment she realized that their relationship was strong and she was finally happy. He placed her on the floor again and she had her hands on his chest. He put her hair behind her ear.

- But for real, how are you?

- I'm fine, relax. - she replied.

Molly was smiling and so was Hermione. Daisy turned around and kept doing the salad. Draco stood there looking at her.

- One day she will do the same thing in your future house...together. - Molly said passing next to him.

- I can't wait. - he said smiling.

Daisy looked up at him after he said that. "Just imagine our kids running around the house" she read his mind. She smiled and kept cutting the tomato for the salad. Arthur came in.

- Hello Weasleys...and Granger...and Roads...and Malfoy! - Arthur said looking at them.

Daisy pushed Draco to the living room.

- But I wanna be with you! - he said.

- Go...

Arthur walked to the kitchen and kissed Molly's cheek.

- How is everything going around the house? - Arthur asked.

- Normal. - Molly replied.

Daisy finished the salad and put it in the center of the table. She tapped Hermione's shoulder and pointed to the living room, Hermione understood she was going to see Draco. The boys were talking about the girls they already slept with.

- No I'm telling you, Kate is amazing in bed! - Daisy heard George saying.

She hid behind a wall so she could hear them.

- Daisy is...Nah Pansy is great. - she heard Draco saying.

She showed up, grabbed a newspaper, and hit his head with it. He laughed.

- I knew you were listening you dumb flower. - he said grabbing her arms.

- Stupid boy. - she said hitting him one more time.

She sat next to him and laid her legs on him. They stopped talking about who they slept with.

- C'mon let's keep talking about that! - Daisy said.

- You tell us...who was the best person you ever slept with? - Fred asked.

- Mhm...maybe Cedric. - she said teasing Draco.

- You slept with Diggory!? - Draco asked.

- Yhape...and Harry, Fred, George too...

- That's not many guys. - Draco said.

- And Dean, Francis, Neville, and Daphne.

- You slept with a girl!? - Draco asked.

- I was drunk.

She could tell Draco was getting jealous. She nodded her head and sat on his lap.

- But it's you that I love you. - she whispered with her hands on his face.