Family

(TW : suicide)

It sounds so bad that she was feeling relieved for destroying Draco's feelings. She didn't quite know how to react to all of that. She was just in the bathroom looking at her reflection and slowly realized what she just did. Who she just broke and what just happened. The door was brutally pushed. It was Hermione and Ginny. The twins were with Draco.

- Daisy! - she shouted - Do you realized what you just did!?

Ginny looked at the ground.

- What...

- Draco is devastated! - Ginny said.

Daisy froze. She just had broken the most amazing boy in Hogwarts. Hermione started pushing her but she didn't react.

- What do we do? - she heard Ginny saying far away.

Daisy ran out of the bathroom. The girls didn't have the opportunity to grab her, she ran to the common room. There was a crowd in the middle of the room.

- Move!

The twins were reading a note that Draco left behind. She just heard a few words.

- " There's no point...if she hates me...probably the baby will hate me too...tell her I love her no matter what..." - Fred said holding the paper.

- "With love, Draco" - George finished.

- No! - she said pushing people away and running.

It was raining and, for Daisy, the world just stopped. She had to be fast. She was thinking about everything she said during the argument. The rain was getting stronger and the time was passing faster. She ran to the Astronomy Tower where Draco was. He was looking at the big balcony, the rain was hitting his face and hair.

- Draco! - she shouted.

- What's the point Daisy? - he said - I tried my best and I hurt you.

- No Draco please listen.

He looked over his shoulder.

- I don't give a fuck about Blaise and what he did was not your fault. Please look at me...just, please.

He turned around.

- Do you see this? - she said pointing to her belly. - This is our baby and this baby will love you just like I love you.

Draco looked away.

- Hey, hey! You are the nicest person I know. Yes, you are a Malfoy but that does not define you. What defines you it's your choices, so please, give me your hand, and let's get out of here.

Draco looked one more time at her beautiful eyes.

- If you don't love me today...you will not love me tomorrow. - he said with his last breath.

Daisy ran and tried to catch his hand but he had already jumped. In a split second Draco's eyes connected with her. She was getting far away and he was getting close to the ground. Daisy immediately took her wand out.

- Arresto Momentum! - she said pointing her wand at Draco's body.

He hit the ground slowly. Daisy ran downstairs and found Draco sitting on the ground. His body was wet and he had some bruises on his hands. She hugged him.

- Draco you're so stupid! I will always love you! You can't jump from the Astronomy Tower every time we fight.

Her hair was getting wet and so were her clothes. 

- Daisy...Please don't leave me.

She held his wet face in her hands and smiled.

- Never.

Draco grabbed his sleeve showing a tiny black dot on his left arm. She was confused because that was definitely not a Dark Mark.

- My father tried to make me a Death Eater, I was sleeping but I woke up before he could mark me. 

- When did this happen?

- While you were at the hospital, I didn't tell you because it was not important at the time.

She cleaned the tiny tears he had on his cheeks. The rain was hitting their faces. Hermione showed up with Ginny and the twins. The scenario wasn't beautiful at all. Daisy was sitting on the ground with Draco and his hands had bruises. Hermione and the rest of them didn't get close to Daisy and Draco.

- Guys? - Ginny asked.

Daisy turned her face to them and her eyes were red from crying.

- Malfoy...did you jumped from the Astronomy Tower..? - Hermione asked.

He looked at Hermione and his expression answered immediately.

- Mhm...look at you guys! You're cover in water.. - Fred said trying to help the situation.

Draco got up and helped Daisy. The ground was slippery because of the rain. They ran back inside Daisy's feet lost control on the wet floor she was about to fall and probably hit her face. 

- Watch out! - Hermione screamed pointing at Daisy.

Draco turned around and in the same second, he caught her. Her face hit his chest and his hands wrapped around her body. She looked at his face, she was embarrassed.

- Thanks.

He placed, softly, her wet hair behind her ear. 

- Are you okay? - he asked.

- I am now. - she said hugging him.

He hugged her back. Hermione looked at Ginny and the twins, they were looking at each other. Daisy and Draco were looking at each other in the rain.

- C'mon guys! - Fred shouted at them. 

Daisy nodded her head and held Draco's hand. He smiled at her. They started running to them. They had no idea that Dumbledore was watching them from the top of the Astronomy Tower but he wasn't alone, Lucius was with him.

- Lucius, please, have mercy on them. - Dumbledore said.

- Mercy? Don't make me laugh! They don't need mercy they need to be separated immediately! - Lucius replied.

Draco, Daisy, Hermione, Ginny, and the twins heard the argument so they tried to peek and see what was going on.

- Lucius we both know that they love each other.

- She just wants our money and fame! She's a Riddle it's in their blood.

Daisy freaked out and ran upstairs.

- Daisy don't go! - Draco whispered.

Lucius turned around and immediately saw her running to him.

Depulso! - Lucius said.

She flew away and hit the wall. Draco watched everything and ran to her.

- Ridiculous. She can't even defend herself. - Lucius said laughing.

Draco helped her get up and she took her wand out and pointed it to Lucius. 

- Ms.Riddle had to ruin everything, I guess that's what your family does.

- Ms.Roads sir and no actually my family it's way better than yours because we stick together!

- You don't even know your father. - he shouted.

- Oh I'm sorry sir, I was talking about Draco, he's my family.

*to be continued*

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)