A moment in private

Daisy blushed a lot.

- I...That I don't know why did I said that... -  she said embaressed.

- It's okay. We are a couple anyways, now come on we have to go eat breakfast.

They get ready and both go to the Great Hall. Daisy was so happy and Draco was happy too.  I mean she was dating Draco Malfoy. Everything started in that stupid platform before that she never looked at Draco like that. It was love at first sight.

They both sat next to the Golden Trio.

- Hey guys! - Daisy said.

They all replied immediately. Draco sat next to Daisy and placed is hand on her thigh and she got butterflies immediatly.

- We heard that the Ministry didn't accused Blaise, is it true? - Harry asked.

- Yes. - Daisy said. She started shaking right after Harry said his name.

Draco felt her leg shaking.

- Love, are you okay?

She only replied with "humm" she knew that if she said something she would start crying. She was quiet for a minute.

- I...I have to go to the bathroom. - she said with a tear falling down her face. Draco and Hermione followed her.

Daisy wasn't sure why she was acting like this. She didn't remember what happened that night.

- Draco! - Hermione said - Let me handle this.

- No! I will never leave her alone! I'm going behind you.

Daisy locked herself in a bathroom. She felt lonely.

- Alohomora. - Hermione said.

She entered the bathroom and hugged her. Daisy wasn't crying, she was just shaking.

- I don't know why am I shaking. I'm fine.

- Do you want me to call Draco, he's outside. - Hermione asked.

- Yes please. 

Hermione left her in the bathroom for a minute and went to call Draco.He entered the bathroom immediately and hugged her.

- Draco stop! I'm fine. - she said laughing.

- What...What do you mean? You were shaking.

- Yeah but I'm fine. - she said.

- Then why did you ran away? - Draco asked concerned.

- This will sound stupid...but I wanted you to follow me so that we could have a...private moment... - she said blushing.

He pushed her away. 

- God Daisy, you scared me! But we can't...

- Why? - she said.

- Firts of all we have a class and second you are on your period.

Daisy smiled at him.

- This time you could be the pleasured one, but we have a class. - she said walking towards the door.

Draco grabbed her from the neck.

- Wait. - he said. 

He started kissing her aggressively. 

- No...no...no - she said betwen the kiss. 

She pushed him away.

- We have a class Mr.Malfoy. - she said in a flirty way.

She left the bathroom. Hermione was waiting for them outside.

- Are you okay?

- Yeah thanks.

Daisy started to run a bit because she knew that Draco was following her. When Draco left the bathroom he ran after her. He got behind her and he slap her ass.

- Damn. - he said.

They were in the middle of the hallway, everyone saw it.

- What? She's my girlfriend I can do whatever I want. Stop looking at us. - Draco said.

- Draco! - she said laughing.

They followed their way to class, they were already late. It was  flying lesson. Yes flying lesson after breakfast.

- Everyone go to the changing rooms and - they arrive class - Oh Mr.Malfoy and Ms.Roads did you got lost?

- I'm so sorry Madam Hooch. Draco and I were doing some homework. 

- I see now go to the changing rooms. - Madam Hooch said.

DRACO'S POV

Damn she is really a good liar

I gotta be honest

Slapping her ass was good

Fuck Draco don't get hard now

I can't stop thinking about her

What is she doing to me?

Cmon focus

BACK TO THE STORY

Daisy walked to the girls changing room and Draco walked to the boys room. 

Daisy had a green crop top with some black shorts and her Quidditch robe. She belong to the Slytherin Quidditch Team like Draco. She's a Chaser and Draco is a Seeker. 

She left the girls changing room.

- Ms.Roads could you do me a favor? Please find Mr.Malfoy. - Madam Hooch said.

- Why don't you ask a boy to do that?

- All the boys are already flying.

Daisy went to the boys changing room. No one was there. She called Draco's name but no one answer.She was about to open the door when someone showed up behind her.

*to be continued*