Yule Ball pt.2

Draco placed one hand around her waist and grabbed Daisy's hand and started to dance. He pulled her close to him and whispered:

- You are making me hard.

Daisy smirked. She was teasing him.

- It's 6pm love, you have to wait. - she said.

Draco grabbed her neck and kissed her. Daisy felt everyone's eyes on them. She stopped him.

- Everyone is looking at us.

Draco looked around them.

- Any problem? - he said.

Everyone started dancing again.

They danced for little while. Daisy was super nervous, she had butterflies. When the music stopped Draco went grab some drinks and Daisy sat alone in a table. Fred and George showed up, they were kinda drunk. They putted alcohol in their drinks. They were making some jokes.

- So Malfou huh..? - George asked.

- Yhape.

They laughed a lot. Draco showed up.

- Leave.

They left. Daisy was surprised, everyone is afraid of Malfoy. He gave her a drink.

- Did you putted alcohol ? - she said smelling the drink.

- Yes.

Hermione and Ron showed up and sat with them.

- Hey lovebirds.

They looked tired, the music was rock or pop, they didn't stop dancing. Hermione sat next to Daisy and Ron sat infront of her. The table had a circle shape. Daisy was infront of Draco, Hermione next to Daisy and Ron was infront of her. It was around 7pm. Dumbledore made a speech.

- Hope everyone is enjoying the Ball, well this year, the Ball will finished arounf 11pm, so enjoy while you can.

Harry was drunk, looked like the twins putted alcohol in the drink pot. Harry was just drinking because was alone and didn't want to dance. Daisy hates when Harry is drunk. He gets so annoying.

- Hey guys - he said - Wow Daisy look at your hickeys.

Draco laughed softly.

Hermione looked at Daisy's neck and chest. Huge red hickeys where on her neck and some on her chest. Daisy tried to covered them with her hair.

- Bloody hell Malfoy! Are you a vampire or something!? - Ron said.

Daisy's dress had a cut on the left side, showing her leg. Hermione noticed the cut that Draco made on her leg.

- Daisy?

- What?

- Come with me. - Hermione said grabbing her wrist.

Daisy followed her to a quiet place.

- Did he cut you?

- What!? - Daisy said.

- Your leg - Hermione said poiting to her left leg.

Daisy smiled. She looked at Draco and called him just by moving her hand. Hermione looked scared.

- Yes darling? - Draco asked putting his arm around her waist.

- Can you explain Hermione the cut in my leg..?