The end

*3 months later*

Summer was over. Draco was in his seventh year. He became really popular after killing Voldemort but he wasn't happy at all. His hopes died during summer and he slowly realized that Daisy was really gone. He wasn't sharing a dorm with anyone because he asked Dumbledore to stay in the same dorm alone. After he unpacked he went for a walk. He saw Hermione.

- Hey Granger! - he shouted.

- What? - she asked turning around.

- How was your summer?

Hermione was surprised. During summer, Draco decided to become a better person, for Daisy

- It was pretty good. - she replied. - How was your summer?

- Pretty boring, thanks for asking.

He kept talking with her about random things. After a while, Harry and Ron showed up and joined the conversation. Draco heard an annoying sound and when he looked over he saw...

- What the fuck. - he said.

He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing right. He saw Daisy pushing a stroller down the corridor.

- Guys. - he said pointing at Daisy.

The annoying sound was the stroller. Draco started, slowly, running towards her. She locked the stroller and ran in his direction. Draco hugged her and spun her around. The Golden Trio was in pure shock. Draco stopped the hug and looked at her, to make sure it was Daisy.

- What...How did you survive? - he asked confused.

- I'm Voldemort's daughter, I know how to defend myself from an Unforgivable Curse.

He kissed her over and over again.

- Where have you been?!

- I've been living in the Muggle world, with Sirius and Remus, and it was summer so I couldn't find you.

- God Daisy. - he said before kissing her.

- Oh! Meet your baby. - she picked up Allie. - Here she is.

Daisy passed her to Draco's arms.

- She has my hair. Oh my God. - he whispered.

Daisy smiled while looking at him.

Over the next weeks, Draco spent the whole time with Daisy and Allie. He couldn't believe Daisy was alive.

*2 weeks later*

Daisy opened her eyes, in the middle of the night, and saw Draco with Allie. He was trying to make her stop crying while dancing around with her.

- Shh. - he whispered. - Mommy's sleeping.

Daisy smiled and sat on the bed.

- Okay so mommy's not sleeping.

Draco kissed Daisy's forehead.

- Go back to sleep. - he said. - I take care of my sweet girl. 

*the next morning*

Hermione showed up. They were still sleeping but Hermione didn't care. Draco immediately woke up.

- Hermione?! It's like 8 in the morning. - he said.

- Oh yea I know I just needed to see this beauty. - she said looking at Allie.

Daisy was waking up.

- You know what. - Daisy murmured. - Stay with her this morning.

Daisy looked at Draco and smiled. He got up and kissed Allie's forehead. Hermione left the dorm with Allie. Draco laid next to Daisy and she laid her head on his chest. He started playing with her hair.

- It feels like I'm dreaming. - he said.

- You're not.

- It's just that you died in front of me.

She sat on him and placed her hands on his chest.

- Do I look dead?

- No but-

- I'm alive, Voldemort's dead and we have a beautiful baby girl so shut up and enjoy the moment.

- You are really bossy.

- Oh really? - she said leaning down to kiss him.

She kissed him and he slowly started moving her. She stopped the kiss.

- I gave birth 1 month ago, we're not doing this.

Draco rolled his eyes and got up.

- Hey...cuddle me. - she said.

He smiled and laid on the bed again.

- Wait wait tell me how you survived.

Dais started telling how she survived and how she ended up on the muggle world with Sirius. Draco was surprised, he had no idea how she was able to survive without a scratch.

- Then Remus took me to the hospital and boom Allie was born. - she said. - The hard part was finding you.

- I spent the summer with my parents, at the manor.

- But I couldn't find a way to enter the Wizarding World. Then I received a letter from Dumbledore telling me that school was about to start and I took that as a hint to meet you you know?

- I thought you were dead, Daisy. We planned a fucking funeral.

She laughed a bit.

- It's not funny! - he said.

She laughed even more.

After a while, they got dressed and went to the Great Hall to have breakfast. They saw Hermione with Allie and everyone was around her, looking at the baby in her arms. Daisy was finally happy and had everything she wanted. She smiled and held Draco's hand. He looked at her and kissed her cheek.

- I love you. he whispered.

(I can't believe I've come this far, I mean 80 chapters. I really enjoyed writing this story and the positive comments made me continue but unfortunately, it came to an end. I want to thank you for your support and for reading my story. I want to write a brand new story but I feel like people wouldn't read it. I have a few ideas can y'all help me chose one, please? Okay, so I was thinking about doing part 2 of this story or Enemies to Lovers or a mafia story, but please tell me if you have a different idea. Also, would you read my next story? Stay safe. I love you)