Sweat

Draco helped Daisy going downstairs. Hermione ran to hug her. Arthur looked at Draco and nodded his head. Molly had her hand on her chest and took a deep breath.

- Let's go have some lunch! - Molly said.

Fred and George set the table and Arthur helped Molly with the food.

*at Hogwarts*

Harry, Ron, and Ginny were at the Great Hall to have lunch when Snape grabbed Harry and Ron by their robe.

- Both of you tell me right now where Ms.Roads is!

Ginny got up and winked at the boys.

- What? Isn't she in the room or something? - Ginny asked.

- No. - Snape said looking around. - And where are Ms.Granger and the twins?

- I have no idea. - Ron said.

- And...Mr.Malfoy?

Snape let Ron and Harry go.

- I don't know what their plan is but they are in danger. - Snape said walking away.

Ron looked at Ginny and Harry. They waited until Snape left the area.

- Don't worry Ron, mom, and dad take care of her.

- Including Hermione, she knows what to do. - Harry mentioned.

- Daisy is in good hands, she will not hurt them. - Ginny said. - Trust her for once!

- How can I trust her after what happened with Chester!? The poor boy can't even eat! - Ron said pointing at Chester.

- Don't you think she's scared enough! She's with Draco and Hermione, she's fine!

- Yeah Ron, don't worry. - Harry whispered.

*in the Burrow*

They were at the table, ready to eat when an owl brought a letter from Hogwarts. George got up and opened the letter.

- That was fast. - he said handing the letter to Daisy.

Dumbledore wrote that letter, just basic things, saying that he was happy to know that she was safe and controlled. She looked at Draco and smiled. She gave him the letter and he smiled too.

- See, I told you everything would be fine! - Draco said. - Now, please pass me the rice.

Molly handed Draco the pot with rice and everyone started eating. Daisy looked at the food and started feeling sick. She pushed the plate away.

- What's wrong dear? You don't like the food? - Molly asked.

- It's no that. - she said holding her belly. - I'm just feeling sick.

- Oh I see, that happened to me when I was pregnant with Bill.

Daisy smiled but she felt like she was about to vomit. She drank water and tried not to vomit. Draco had his eyes on her all the time. Everyone was eating and talking except Draco.

- You sure you're okay, Daisy? - he asked.

- Yeah don't worry.

*after lunch*

Daisy started feeling better after she ate something. They were on the couch talking. Arthur had left to work.

- So Daisy, tell me, how did you and Draco end up together? - Molly asked sitting on a chair.

- Long story. - Daisy replied.

- We have time.

Everyone laughed. 

- I have a crush on her since first year and this year I talked with her, to tell her we were roommates.

- Basically one day I ran to the forest and when I came back Draco and I made out in the corridor. - Daisy said laughing.

They kept telling their story, every detail. The twins were laughing every second, Hermione basically knew the whole story and Molly was just hearing them. While they were telling the story Daisy realized that they actually have good memories, not just sex. For example the Yule Ball or the first time she called him boyfriend. Draco wrapped his arm around her neck and she laid her head on his chest. His perfume was everywhere but she loved it. She was smiling while hearing Draco.

- You two have a good story to tell to your kid. - Molly said.

Draco smiled and kissed Daisy's head. He started playing with her hair until she fell asleep on his chest. It was around 2 pm. Daisy woke up 2 and a half hours later, alone on the couch. She opened her eyes and saw Hermione and Molly in the kitchen. She got up and walked to them.

- Where is everyone? - Daisy's sleepy voice asked.

- They're outside. - Hermione said pointing to the door.

Daisy walked outside and saw Draco and the twins cleaning the garden. The sun was hitting their faces. She walked to Draco.

- Wow I never saw you working like this before! - Daisy said getting close to him.

Fred and George were far away from them but they could still see them. 

- Did you sleep well? - he asked kissing her.

- Yeah. - she stepped away. - Jesus Draco you're cover in sweat. - she said laughing.

Draco took his shirt off. She stood there, admiring his shining abs. He ran his fingers through his hair and laughed.

- A staring problem? - he asked laughing.

- Oh shut up. - she said pushing him.

- Come here. - he said grabbing her arms.

He hugged her. Her head was hitting his chest and he had his hands on her hips. She looked up and kissed him.

- Maybe I do have a staring problem. - she said running her hands on his abs.

- You know that Hermione and Molly can see us from the window right?

- I know, that's why I'm not on my knees... - she said walking away.

- Wait wait!

She started running to the house and Draco ran after her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. Her back was hitting his chest.

- Do you feel what you did? - he asked.

- I just feel your abs on my back. - she said laughing.

He turned her around and kissed her.

- Dumb flower...- he whispered.

- Stupid sexy boy...

They smiled while kissing. Hermione was watching them from the kitchen window and so was Molly. Daisy had her hands on his chest.

- Mhm...Cherry lipstick.- he said laughing.

- I have to go inside. - she said. - I'll prepare you something to eat, sounds good?

- Yes, please!

Daisy turned around and walked to the house. Hermione and Molly were looking at the door. Daisy entered the house blushed and smiling. She immediately looked at Molly.

- Molly, can I make a little snack for Draco?

- I thought you were the snack...- Hermione whispered.

Daisy looked serious to Hermione, she was about to say something about her and Ron but Molly was right there. Daisy walked to the kitchen and started doing something for Draco to eat.

*to be continued*