Silence spell

(This story contains sexual activity)

He was watching every single movement of her body. He could tell she was getting tired of packing. He pulled her hand and sat her on his lap.

- Relax. - he said. - I'll finish packing later.

She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him. When they finished making out she got up and walked to the door. He thought she was leaving, but no, she locked the door and walked back to him. She took off her sweatpants and underwear.

- What are you doing...? - he asked.

She ignored him and pushed him onto the bed. He lifted his head to see what she was doing. She leaned above him and started kissing him. She sat on him, but he still had his pants on. She started opening his belt.

- Daisy, you sure? 

She ignored him again. He doesn't like to be ignored, so he grabbed her neck and kissed her.

- Tell me what you want...- he whispered.

- You know what I want.

He let her go and placed his arms behind his head, waiting for her to the work. She smiled and started opening the zipper on his pants.

- Mhm...- she moaned while sitting on his dick.

He grabbed her ass and started moving her. She bit her lip while his head fell back. She started moving up and down but before she could even move faster, he turned her around and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He went down on his knees and started kissing her thighs. Goosebumps ran down her body. He licked his two fingers and insert them inside of her while using his thumb on her clit. Her legs started shaking as loud moans came out of her mouth. His fingers were getting wetter by the minute.

- You want more? - he asked teasing her.

- Yes! - she moaned.

- Yes...?

- Yes please, fuck me...

- Good...

He got up and forced her legs to be wide open. He licked his finger, again, and rubbed them on the point of his dick. He slowly forced his cock on her. The bed started bouncing. She rolled her eyes as she moaned louder and louder. He started leaning above her while coming. White drops of cum were coming out of her. He laid beside her, her face was red.

- Fuck...- she whispered underneath her breath.

- Wait. - he said sitting on the bed. - We didn't use a silence spell.

She sat on the bed, next to him.

- Shit.

She started dressing while he closed his pants. How would they face everyone after what happened? He unlocked the door for her. They peeked inside the living room where everyone was sitting, they all looked horrified.

- Hey guys...- Daisy said entering the living room.

Fred and George looked at her and tried not to laugh.

- You heard us, right? - Draco immediately asked.

- Of course, we heard you! - Hermione shouted getting you. - You're both wizards, use a silence spell!

- We forgot. - Daisy replied.

Molly got up.

- Did you finish...packing? - Molly asked awkwardly.

- I'll finish it. - Draco said.

He went to the room to finish packing. Daisy sat between the twins and Hermione, Sirius was on the couch in front of her. Daisy's legs were still shaking and her face was red. Fred looked at Hermione and made an awkward smile.

- Are you okay? - Fred asked.

- Yhape. - Daisy replied almost immediately.

An awkward silence filled the room. Daisy was looking at the floor while the twins were looking at the ceiling, everyone was trying to avoid eye contact. Suddenly, they heard someone slamming a door. Draco showed up in the living room.

- Did I slammed the door too hard? - he asked.

- Yes. - Daisy replied.

- Anyways...Daisy, I need your help. - he said.

She got up and walked to him. Hermione grabbed her wrist.

- Use a spell, please.

Daisy nodded her head, embarrassed. She went after Draco. He took her to the room where he was packing.

- I don't know how to pack all of your clothes...they don't fit in the bad. - he said.

- You are really stupid. - she murmured. 

She walked to the bag but before anything, Draco grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him.

- Stupid?

- Yes, why?

- Stupid people can't find your G-spot.

- You never found it anyways. - she replied turning around.

He pulled her from behind. Her back was hitting his chest.

- Maybe I should try to find it...

- Maybe you should help me pack.

Draco rolled his eyes, in frustration and let her go. She smiled but hid it. After a while, they finished packing and both went to the living room. Arthur was already there. Hermione and the twins were playing cards while Sirius talked with Arthur. As soon and Daisy and Draco entered the room Arthur got up.

- Well, since we're all ready, we should go. - Arthur suggested.

They would have lunch in Hogwarts. Hermione and the twins got up and walked close to Daisy and Draco. Arthur also got up and followed them to the door. They all left the house and went outside, where the flying car was.

- There's not enough space for all of us. - Hermione said.

- Don't worry. - Draco said. - Daisy can go on my lap.

Daisy's eyes moved in Draco's direction and looked up and down. "Really?" she thought. "Oh yes," he replied through thought. She laughed a bit. Arthur sat on the driver's seat, Fred sat on the seat next to Arthur while the rest sat on the backseat of the car.

*they arrive at Hogwarts*

Arthur landed the car slowly. Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Dumbledore were outside. They all got out of the car. Daisy stood next to Ron while Draco went to grab their bags. Daisy noticed Oliver walking towards her. Daisy looked at Draco and moved her head, so Draco could see Oliver was coming.

- Daisy. - she heard Oliver say. - Can we talk?

*to be continued*

(I'll try to post more after my exams. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)