Ups

*they finish the shower*

Draco wrapped a towel around his waist, Daisy wrapped a towel around her too. She sat on the bed while Draco was taking some clothes to wear. He turned around and looked at Daisy.

- What do you wanna do now? - he asked.

- Good question...- she replied getting up.

She got close to him and took his towel, leaving him completely naked.

- Ups. - she said smiling.

He pulled her by the waist. Their noses were touching. He, slowly, took her towel off.

- Ups...- he whispered.

She bit her lip and smiled. Someone knocked at the door, it was Goyle.

- Hey, Dumbledore is giving a speech in the Great Hall and he asked me to call Daisy. - Goyle shouted from outside. - Now!

Draco rolled his eyes.

- We'll finish this later. - he whispered.

Daisy grabbed some clothes and got dressed as fast as she could. She opened the door and adjusted her tie, she looked at Draco.

- Come. - she said smiling.

He went after her. No one was in the common room or the hallways. Daisy had a bad feeling about this "speech" but she tried to ignore it. Draco held her hand and looked at her.

- It's probably nothing. - he said after reading her mind. - Relax.

Draco's voice calmed her down. She took a deep breath and pushed the Great Hall door. Thousands of students turned their heads to her. Dumbledore got up and called her close to him. Draco went to sit on the Slytherin table. She never took her eyes off Draco.

- Ms.Roads. - Dumbledore said. - The students decided to give you a present.

Daisy looked at the side and saw baby things. Clothes, baby food, a baby crib. She turned to the students.

- Thank you, guys! - she shouted smiling.

Dumbledore pulled her to a private area. Her heart started racing, she thought he was going to lock her again.

- Mr.Zabini is no longer in Azkaban. - Dumbledore whispered.

Daisy's eyes grew wide.

- What? How?

- He claims he was under the Imperius curse.

Daisy looked at the Slytherin table, trying to find Draco. She didn't find him so she started running towards the table. Draco was talking with Crabbe and Goyle. Daisy stopped running she was thinking of the night she almost got raped. Maybe Blaise was being controlled, just like Draco. She started hyperventilating, she looked at Draco but he was distracted. Her eyes turned black and she started floating, again. A girl screamed and that caught Draco's attention. He looked at Daisy.

- Shit! - he said getting up. - Daisy!

He ran close to her, not knowing the cause of her anger and sadness. The teachers had their wands ready and students were running away. Hermione also ran close to her. Daisy turned to Dumbledore.

- You! - she shouted in a weird voice. - How could you let this happen!?

- What happened? - Draco asked Dumbledore.