Ice cream

(this story contain sexual activity)

- Lunch is ready! - Narcissa shouted from the kitchen.

- We really don't have any time together. - Daisy said laughing.

Draco got up and adjusted his clothes. He grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen. A dark old kitchen but beautiful and comfortable at the same time. Daisy helped Narcissa with the table and Draco was just watching her.

- Already imagining me doing this in our house Malfoy? - Daisy asked placing her hands on his shoulders.

He was sitting in a chair and looked up to talk with her.

- I love you. - he said going for a kiss.

- Draco...- she said stopping him.

- Just a little kiss...

Daisy gave him the "little kiss". 

- I wanna fuck so bad on this table...you have no idea...- Draco whispered.

She looked at him and a smile appeared on his face. The oven made a "ding" noise. Narcissa came in rushing.

- Narcissa where's the bathroom? - Daisy asked.

- Draco sweetheart show her where the bathroom is, please.

Draco got up and Daisy followed him. He took her to the 2nd floor where his bathroom was. Daisy blushed while Draco took his tie off while entering his room. He turned around and she walks towards him. He lift her and pushed her against the wall.

- Make no noise baby girl.

She kissed him even more. He used her body to open the bathroom door. He sat her on the sink and forced her legs to be open. His hands were on her waist. He slowly started kissing her neck, leaving some hickeys and her head fell back hitting the mirror. She unzipped his pants and he took her panties off.

- Draco darling? We're waiting for you guys! - Narcissa said knocking on the door.

- Be there in a minute!

Draco looked deep into her eyes and bit her lip.

- This isn't over.

They readjusted their clothes and Daisy helped him with his tie. They go downstairs and find Lucius and Narcissa waiting for them.

- What took you so long? - Lucius asked.

Draco thought about saying "I was busy fucking her" but of course he didn't.

- Daisy was feeling sick.

- Morning sickness already? - Narcissa asked.

Daisy looked at Draco and he nodded with his head.

- Sometimes...

They sat in front of each other.

*after lunch*

Narcissa and Draco were taking care of the plates and left Daisy alone with Lucius. The room was silent. Lucius started talking.

- I see how much...you love my son and how much he loves...you.

Daisy didn't say anything.

- I'll do my best to stay out of it Ms.Roads.

A smile showed up on her face.