Spin the bottle

(This story contain sexual activity)

Draco laughed and kissed her forehead. She was playing with his hair.

- Worried about Mione? - Draco asked.

- Yeah I don't wanna lose them, I've spent so much fun with them this last day.

- I'm sorry Daisy.

- For what?

- For choking you!

- It was not your fault okay?

He kissed her forehead again.

- I love you.

- I hate you too. - she replied laughing.

- Daisy, I know you said I love you in your mind.

- Great, because I love you.

He smiled and pulled her close to him. Daisy fell asleep on his chest, she could hear his heart racing. He was holding her hand. Draco couldn't sleep, he was worried that something would happen to her. "How could she forgive me?" he thought.

*one hour and a half later* 

It was around 5:47 pm. Hermione was getting worried about Daisy and decided to go after her. Draco had removed the spells. After a while, Daisy started waking up. She looked up at Draco and kissed him.

- What time is it? - she asked.

- 5 or 6 pm I'm not sure.

- Shit, Hermione must be looking for me.

Daisy got up and got dressed. Draco sat on the bed looking at her. He slowly started getting dressed and he started laughing.

- What?

- Your top shows the scratches and the hickey.

She ran to the mirror.

- Fuck!

- Don't worry. - he said getting behind her. - I have a hickey and scratches too.

- Yeah but what do I tell Hermione!?

- Tell her the truth, isn't that what you gonna do?

She grabbed her shoes and put them on. Draco grabbed her ass.

- Draco! - she said laughing.

They left the room quietly and made sure no one saw them. Draco opened the common door and pulled her to the corridor and started making out with her. He pushed her against the wall. He had his hands on her waist. Draco started hearing Hermione and Oliver.

- Daisy go back inside go! - he said.

Hermione saw Draco pushing someone inside the common room and walked to him. Oliver crossed his arms.

- Can we enter?

- No. - he replied immediately.

- Why?

- 'Cause...this is not your common room.

- We want to see Daisy.

- I'll see if she's here, give me a sec. - he said entering the common room.

Daisy was trying not to laugh and tried to get serious. He pushed her outside. Draco stayed inside the common room. She almost fell but Oliver caught her.