Tie

(this story contain sexual activity)

Draco helped to get out of the table. She fell on her knees but she got herself up and looked at Draco's face.

- Are you okay? - Draco asked.

She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and looked at him.

- Yeah. Can you help me?

- Of course!

He pushed the door and both left the classroom and headed to the field. Draco left her on the bench and went to get dress. She was cheering and screaming Draco's name. Slytherin was winning. Draco looked at the bench where Daisy was but he didn't found her. He pushed his broom in her direction. She was under the benches. She collapsed and because she was having a seizure. No one really noticed it. Draco flew to her spot and jumped to the bench.

- Mr.Malfoy! - Madam Hooch screamed.

- Is this how you treat your housemates!? - Draco yelled at the students.

Everyone looked at the bench where Daisy was. He grabbed her and tried to wake her up. She eventually woke up and Hermione took her to the Hospital Wing. The game kept going. Madam Pomfrey checked Daisy and made sure she was okay. She stayed there until the game was over.

*after the game*

Hermione was there with her. They were laughing and eating some gelatine. Draco, brutally, pushed the door. Daisy's smile disappeared when she notices Draco was bleeding from his head. A bludger hit him during the game. He didn't care about it he just cared about her.

- Daisy how are you? - he said getting close to her.

Goyle and Crabbe were behind him. They were still in their Quidditch uniforms. Hermione got up and left her. Draco turned to them and told them to leave just by looking at them. They closed the door after they left. Daisy started laughing.

- You're really laughing at my face?

- It's probably the meds.

- How are you Dai?

- I'm fine. Who won?

- We won but that stupid Gryffindor had to score one more point so it's a tie ugh.

- Mhm...a tie?

- No Daisy! You had a seizure!

- And...?

- No!

- I see...maybe later...

Draco grabbed her neck and pushed her to the bed.

- I wish I could fuck right now but if I say we can't it's because we can't!

He got on top of her and held her arms above her head. She bit her lip. He placed his legs under hers and looked deep into her eyes.

- You sure you wanna do this?

- Maybe this can wait...

- Yeah.

He heard footsteps and got up. He gave her the gelatine again and sat on the chair next to her bed. Dumbledore came in with Snape and McGonagall.

- Oh...Are we interrupting something? - Dumbledore asked winking at them.

- Not at all. - Draco replied immediately.