-5-

10 months after...

"How are you, Lisa?" Jennie unnie asked.

It was a free day of mine in Paris one day, when she called me. They're in Seoul right now.

"I'm okay. It's day-off.." I just said, laying in the bed..

I looked at the outside. The sky looked so peaceful. I never felt this good for the past few months since I left.

Yes, I left Seoul 10 months ago... I left him.

*****FLASHBACK *****

10 months ago...

After Tae fell asleep, I have made my decision already. I wanted to save the career of the both us, I was so desperate. I left him alone in my apartment.

I wrote a letter for him and left for my flight. I decided to avoid him for the rest of the year. This isn't just for him, but also for me, for us.

(Article)

BREAKING: Blackpink's Lisa has reportedly will not join her group's Korea-based promotions for unknown reasons and it was said that the Royal Maknae will priopritize solo activities in the west. YG Entertainment approved it.

I kept myself busy. I didn't want to rest and just work to forget him. Well, not totally, but to just forget the pain. This wasn't easy for me, too. I need to recover instantly.

I never heard anything about him anymore. I told my unnies not to mention him and they really didn't talk about him also. They knew it was a sensitivie topic to me, then.

Not long time ago, dispatch really had the guts to expose us. Too late, we have broken up.

(Article about dating)

BREAKING NEWS: Dispatch revealed that BTS' member, V is dating Blackpink's maknae, Lisa. It was speculated that the two have been dating for almost two years now.

(Article about break up)

BREAKING: BTS's V and BLACKPINK Lisa have been reportedly broken up on late January after seeing BTS V with unknown lady.

Comments (738329):

Lalisélove: Too early!

LisaIsMyLOML: Maybe he cheated huh?

TaeLisaisrealll: NO! 😭😭

Vante__: There's no way.

Armyqt: Is that why Lisa left Seoul?

ETC.

It was painful to me but what can I do? I wanted this, I need to take responsibility of this. Besides, I think he's been happy. I've been seeing alot of pictures of him smiling ear to ear whenever the unknown Idol texts me.

I didn't want to tell about that Idol. She's unknown and ever since Tae and I made up with each other few months ago, she's been threatening me.. that If I won't leave Tae alone, she's gonna kill him. And so I obeyed her... But will also resolve this.

Even though it's too late!

I became a global ambassador of three luxury brands. I was able to be a spokespersom of many brands and even a YWY mentor. There I met a very special friend, Kun.

END OF FLASHBACK*****

"I'm okay unnie." I answered to Jennie unnie

Jennie: You sure? Is it your off?

Lisa: Yes, it is. How are you there? I miss you three!

Jennie: We miss you too. Everything is fine. Are you fine now?

Lisa: I told you I'm okay.

Jennie: I mean about the issues. Did you know about Taehyung's and the Gfriend member's dating rumor?

I sighed. Pain. But whatever. He's happy now.

Lisa: I heard about that already, unnie.

Jennie: Have you moved on already? Many people are speculating he cheated on you..

Lisa: They are plain disgusting.

Jennie: Did he really cheat on you? Admit it, Lili! Maybe that's why you really left him!

Lisa: No! You know, Tae would never do that. He's a good man. Maybe he really likes the Gfriend member!

Jennie: Make sure, Lili. I'll beat his ass up if that's true.

Lisa: Yah! Unnie! I told you, this is my choice. And if the rumor is true, can't we just be happy for him?

Jennie: I am happy for him. Really. But not for you, dumbass. I know you are hurt.

Jennie: Don't deny it.

I faked a laugh. He have moved on, I should too!

Lisa: Why not? You know unnie, the rumor is possible. They are from the same label, and for sure his fans will love the girl. I'm hapoy for him.

At last he found his happiness. I whispered in my mind.

Jennie: Hard for you, still.

Lisa: I wanted this anyway. He has been a great man, he deserves a great woman.

Jennie: You are a great woman!

Lisa: Not enough to deserve him.

Jennie: What are you saying? I'm going to kick your ass.

Lisa: It's true!

Jennie: You're hurt. Lili, tell me your problems anytime. We are worried..

I just chuckled.

Lisa: You're overreacting. I'll send my regard to Tae and to his rumored girlfriend later.

Jennie: What do you mean?

Jennie: You girl! Are you....

I laughed and smiled. It was a sad smile. I know he's ready. I may not be, but anyway.

Lisa: I am coming back. Yes, unnie.

Lisa: See you soon, Unnie! I'll meet you in two weeks!

See you soon, my greatest love.. Taehyung..