-9-

LISA POV

-MMA-

Jennie: Hey are you fine, Lis?

I just simply nodded and looked at myself at the mirror. I feel so new.

Lisa: I'm kinda nervous.

Chaeng: Silly, but still manage to slay every stages. We are with you, girl...

Lisa: I know.

Jennie: Jisoo unnie is preparing outside already.

Lisa: Are there idols already?

Chaeng: Yes! iKON sunbaenims are there already.

Jennie: I think Jiyong oppa is also here.

My eyes circled as Jennie unnie mentioned Gdragon sunbaenim. Oh my... Does that mean he will be joining us for the Private dinner for Idols?

Lisa: Oh..

Staff: Are you ready? You will be in the first lineup. Come now...

We went out and saw many staffs preparing for the award show. As well as the idols getting nervous and all. I saw many groups already. Even our juniors, Treasure.

I took a deep deep breathe. There were Seventeen, iKON, NCT and even GOT7! And of course, Bangtan... I shifted my gaze to my childhood friend, Bambam.

Bambam: Lalice!

Lisa: Bam! Omg!

I hugged him and ask how he is. We don't talk that much. They were also busy with their album...

Bambam: How are you?

Lisa: Just fine.. You? I missed you, you asshole.

Bambam: I know! I missed you yoo pokpak. You didn't tell me you were coming back.

Lisa: Yes, sorry about it. It was just a rushed.

I looked at our sorroundings. An unexpected man. Taehyung and I had an eye to eye but I broke the contact and looked for my members.

I still love him! Screw this one!

Lisa: I will talk to you later, bam. We will be performing already.

Bambam: Yeah, yeah, goodluck! Skrrt skrrt!

I chuckled and went to my members already. They were standing near the stage now and looking in front.

Chaeng: Where did you go? I thought you dont want to perform.

Lisa: Just talked with Bambam.

-------

-FF- (PRIVATE DINNER)

We're at the backstage right now. I am sweating as well as my unnies so we decided to change for the private dinner.

Stylist: I will let your hair down, Lisa. Is that okay?

Lisa: Yes, it's fine.

I looked at myself at the mirror. Im just wearing a simple dress and a not-so-high-heels. I need to look formal.

Chaeng: You look so girly and pretty

She smiled at me. I simply smiled back. All of this feels so new to me. Something's really wrong... Argh.

I glanced at Jisoo unnie, i'm so afraid to talk to her.

Chaeng: Don't worry about Jisoo unnie.

Lisa: I know. She will cool down somehow..

Chaeng: Just understand her, Lis. She just loved you so much that's why..

I sighed and just nodded. I don't know what to do with my life.

I was trembling when we entered the venue for the private dinner. The table arrangement wasn't by groups but by company's. It means that I will be sitting with my Co-YG Artists! Yes, finally!

There were long tables for the wide area. I almost choked when I saw that BigHit table is on our side. Like literally just beside us. I hope we won't have another eye-to-eye anymore.

Jennie: Why are you trembling?

Lisa: Because I'm nervous unnie.

Jennie: Jiyong oppa is with us.

Lisa: Yes, I know. I'm scared he might do something..

Jennie: or maybe you are scared because of Taehyung.

I tried to act normal. Again! and Again. Because I know Jennie unnie is right. I am scared of everything that might happen tonight between us. As much as possible, I don't wanna see him.

You are a coward, Lisa.

Lisa: Unnie please.

Afterwards we then sat on our table already. I was surprised Hanbin oppa is beside me, on my left side while Jennie unnie is on my right. Yg Artists entered the venue first and jyp was next. I smiled at Bambam and to his group, got7. I am friends with all of them...

The last company were to enter is BigHit. I didn't expect anything of this to happen but it did. My eyes were glued on how Taehyung is guiding the girl named Sowon's waist as they entered the venue. Looks like she's injured or something.

They... They are really...

Dating.

Jennie: Don't look at them or I will slap you, Lisa.

Jennie unnie warned me. Her voice was so serious. I couldn't take my eyes off from his hands on her waist. Damn. That hurts...

That's normal... She's his girl...

Gdragon: Priya...

Jiyong oppa caught my attention. I swallowed and bowed. I dont wanna cry here. I will not cry anymore.

Lisa: Jiyong oppa.

He bowed to me. He then took a deadly glance on the table beside us, It was Bighit's. I'm scared, Jiyong oppa is scary he might do something.

Gdragon: Where are yoy lookin at..

Lisa: Nothing. It's nice too see you here Jiyong oppa.

Gdragon: Have fun with our labelmates. Or maybe focus on Hanbin.. He's beside you.

My eyes widened when he told that. Hanbin oppa heard that, for sure. I looked at Hanbin and he looked shocked and shy as well. Jiyong oppa is obviously pairing us two up.

I just sighed and looked out of nowhere. The foods were served and I am still not feeling okay.

Hanbin: You okay, Lis?

I smiled at him and nodded.

Lisa: Yes, you? I am still full.

Hanbin: I'm fine. By the way, you did great earlier.

Lisa: You always compliment me! Yah!

I pinched him in the arms. He slightly chuckled. It's true! He do criticize me but it's just once in a blue moon.

Hanbin: Because you were. Ever since I watched you performing when you were a trainee.

I shooo my head. I can't take his compliments seriously. I know Hanbin oppa had hidden agenda for me even before. I am not assuming things but that's what I have observed.

I looked at the table beside us again. They were sitting together, as usual. I drifted my gaze immediately.

Fuck this love. I dont want this anymore.

I didn't knew the next thing happened is Hanbin leaned on to my ear, put his arms on my shoulders and then whispered...

Hanbin: Don't look at them. It hurts seeing you hurt, Lis..

By that, I know everyone saw what he did...