-28-

I actually can't move on from the previous chapter hahaha.

------

TAEHYUNG POV

The next morning, I woke up really early. I actually don't know why but I am so happy. I feel so happy. I feel like it's been months before I actually felt the real definition of 'happiness'.

Lisa is obviously the definition. I love her... So much.

6 AM KST and she's still sleeping. I have cooked our breakfast already and just waiting for her to wake up. I sat down beside her bed and looked at her pretty face.

Is she really mine now? Is she mine again?

Whatever, she has always been mine. No one can go near.

I don't wanna wake her up but I want to hear her voice now. What should I do?

I sighed and decided to just stare at her angel-like face. Memories of us came back in my mind.

I remembered how I dreamt of her being my girl since Day 1. I never thought that that dream would really come true. She is every guy's dream... And after all, she chose me.

The first time I saw her, I knew she would really be special to me. She was really popular even on her trainee days to the point that trainees in our company also talked about her. She was known as the A-trainee. But that wasn't the thing that captured my heart.

She is really kind and humble. Ever since, I knew she is from a wealthy family. I would always see her at a restaurant near our company building and she is with his guy friends (Yes, including the Hanbin guy) or maybe with Chaeyoung.

Since then, I would also go to that restaurant so that I would see her bright smile. I once hear her singing in the Girl's restroom, I think she was practicing that time. I even laughed at her because she was actually talking to herself.

I wouldn't imagine that we would go this far. I could say that she is really a dream come true.

"Why are you staring at me?" She rubbed her eyes while her brows furrowed.

I chuckled at her look. She's so cute.

"Nothing. You're so pretty.." I said normally and smiled at her.

She gave me a doubt-look. I just nodded and smiled wider, "Goodmorning, love.." I kissed her forehead.

I glanced at her and saw her cheeks heated up. See? She is literally the cutest.

"Yeah, good morning too." She greeted me.

"And what do you call me?" I asked. This gal.

"Morning, tae.." She lazily said and sat down.

I felt my veins wakened up. How can I punish this one?

"That's not it--"

"I love you.. What's our breakfast for today, baby?" She asked me so normal. Freaking normal. Just normal.

But literally making my body shake. She cam litetally get me that easy just with her words? Look, she's taking over my feelings for her! Hays.

She raised her brows at me. That's because I was looking at her for too long. I blinked to gey myself. She smiled at me.

She's so naughty.

"Love you too." Can't help but to say it.

Her smile widened, like she's teasing me or something. See? I knew it! She's teasing so that I would shut up... Ugh...

"Why are you like that, Lis? Argh.."

Does she really need to do that...

"What?" She laughed.

She tried to stood up but I immediately went near her and grabe her waist to stop here.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Standing up, I guess.." She sarcastically said and chuckled.

I took a deep breath. This girl realky testing me patience.

"You should be thankful I love you so I can't beat your ass up, baby.." I whispered, she laughed again!

She is enjoying this kind of things but I am trying not to complain, since we need to catch up alot of things. I missed alot of things about her already. I want to make up to her as soon as possible.

She sat down on the chair.

"Thank you." She sent me a flying kiss.

I smirked.

"I don't want a flying kiss." I said, acting serious.

She raised her brow, asking me why.

"I want a goodmorning kiss, so if you may..."

I licked my lips and leaned on her chair. I was about to kiss her lips when she covered my face with her soft palm and pushed my face slowly. See...

"I may not." She teased and smiled again.

"You're so naughty, Lis.." I messed my hair.

"You just want my kisses.." She tried to sound arrogant, teasing me continuosly.

I smirked. And if i'll take revenge on my girl right here...

"Yes but actually, I want my kisses, everywhere, on you.." I was just teasing around.

I looked at her body up and down in a romatic way. I saw her shocked expression. See? I am still the boss here. She's just so naughty.

"Pervert, Taehyung, hmp.." She frowned, I wanted to laugh.

"It'a not like I didn't see you naked before, love.." I laughed, also enjoying teasing her.

Speaking about that. It's been months, I remembered.

"Your mouth!" She warned me. She sounded scared. My baby is so cute.

"What?" I chuckled, "Wanna see it again.." I winked at her, trying to go near her.

"I'll kick your eggs, you'll see, Kim Taehyung.." She warned me again, this time it's with her fist.

"That's harsh. Don't you want to eat it, Lalisa Kim?" I teased even more.

I saw her blush, making me laugh more and more. I still have the effect on her. Nothing changed.

"Argh!" She sounded like she's so done with me.

"For breakfast?" I joked. She looked at me qith her mad expression.

But she's not really mad. I know her. She must be feeling butterflies right now.

"Just joking. Just missed you..." I softly said.

She looked at me. She's stopping herself from smiling but she's just too obvious. What a cutie.

"I longed for you.." She said and smiled lightly at me.

I swear, she can easily melt me...

I know she is really the one...

-------

Few chapters to go...