-19-

(Short update)

LISA POV

I was staring at nowhere when we headed back to the building. I feel like my world fell apart knowing the truth.

Yes, I do believed her already.

She showed me proofs when I asked her. It was the screenshots of our conversation in Sowon's phone. She also gave me a recording of Sowon, where she was so mad...

[Recording (Gfriend's Dorm)]

Eunha: Calm do--

Yerin: Sowon, think a million times before doing anything stupid. Please.

Sowon: The audacity of the bitch to come back here!? What the hell!

*silence*

Sowon: And what now? She gonna go flirt with Tae!? To get him from me!?

*silence*

Sowon: We're already happy together! Tae doesn't need him anymore. A fxxing slut.

Eunha: Can you explain why are you so angry----

Sowon: S-She was with Tae earlier! And why did they do, huh? She surely flirted with him! I asked Tae about her and did you know what Tae replied? He... He said he can't move on but he's trying!

*silence*

Sowon: Why... Why can't he love me the way he loved her!? Why when it comes to me it's always JUST FRIENDS?

*silence*

[End of recording]

Hanbin: Are you okay, Lili? Why are you so quiet?

I fakely smiled at him. I shooked my head.

Lisa: I'm fine. Just thinking of something...

I played with my fingers. I feel so weak. I want to cry. I don't know why but I just want to cry.

Do I deserve all of this? Did I dk something bad to deserve all of this? Of all people in the world... Why me?

Hanbin: Mind to share it with me? I am also your friend. Come on.

Lisa: It's nothing serious, Oppa. Just about my schedule.

Hanbin: Are you busy?

Lisa: I don't have anything solo activities this month so far.

He nodded while driving.

Hanbin: That's good, you also need to rest. You're so busy, aren't you tired?

I smirked and sighed. This is what I want so why would I be tired.

Lisa: This is my passion.

Hanbin: I see. But you also need to rest. You're so quiet these days.

Lisa: I don't feel talking too much.

He looked at me but then I acted innocently. I don't want to talk about anything at the moment. I want to think of myself...

-FF to the Blackpink dorm-

I arrived at our dorm like a psycho staring at nowhere. It's like I don't want to believe it biut my mind keeps on saying Yerin is daying the truth..

Why would she... Shit.

Can she really kill Tae just because of us? Just because of our relationship? She's crazy. I do think she's really crazy.

Gfriend's Yerin:

Lisa. I'm really sorry. I'll take the blame.

I turned off my phone. Then I saw Jisoo unnie on the sofa sitting alone. She was just watching there. Where are the other's..

Chaeng: Lisa!

She called me when she got out from her room. I can't even smile back on her. I lost all of my energy. I felt like I became a robot.

Tae...

Chaeng: You look pale-

I didn't know what to do anymore. After that, everything went just black.

JISOO POV

I felt like everything went upside down when I saw Lisa lost consciousness infront of me. I thought she was just pranking us or something.

But..

She literally... fainted.

Chaeng: Oh my fxxing G0d. Lisa!!

Chaeyoung immediately shaked her body to wake her up but Lisa didn't respond.

Chaeng: Unnie what are you doing?! Call Manager-nim now!

My hands were shaking and I can't even click the numbers properly.

(On call: Manager)

Manager: Jisoo-yah what do you need?

Chaeng: Oppa! Oppa! Oppa, Lisa ----

Jisoo: Managernim, L-Lisa faint...ed! Lisa freaking fainted! Please help us. I d-don't wanna l-lose her!

(Call ended)

I came near her and held her head. I know it's no use but I am too desperate, I wanted to wake her up! Fuck what is happening to her.

-------

Sorry for this short update. I had to celebrate my birthday, so sorry!