-26-

LISA POV

Hours passed and Sajangnim also visited me for an hour and asked me how am I. I told him about everything and answered his questions. Then, he left with my Unnies and Hanbin oppa while Jiyong oppa said he has something to do but also left afterwards.

Earlier, Tae arrived with his poker face. Sajangnim and him also talked. But I don't know about what. Maybe about me? Or maybe not. I don't know.

And now..

It's just the two of us now and the atmosphere is so intimidating. I can feel the tension. Should I talk to him?

"Uh. Taehyung..." I called his name.

He's currently fixing the foods in the table. He seems so busy and focus on what is she doing but I want to talk him right now! He didn't show up earlier, like earlier.

"What?" He asked, not facing me.

I pouted and sighed. Why is he so moody? Last time I checked, he's so sweet to me. And now he is giving me the silent treatment? Is he for real?

"I want water." I said, demanding for some water but I am still hydrated anyway.

How can I start a conversation here?

"We'll eat now. Are you hungry?" He asked with his freaking serious cold poker, everything, tone!

I want to demand for some attention, hmp.

"Then can you help me here? My wounds might open." I said and tried to sit down.

He went to my direction and he looked at me now. Yes! I gave him a pretty-please-look but he just sighed and went near me. I looked away and pouted as he bended my knees and helped me to stand up. This guy!

What's my fault now.

He placed me in the chair front of him. He went to get two glass of water and gave me mine and the other is his. He sat down infront of me.

He started to give me food. I wanted to smile, he still knows that I eat alot.

"Did you cook this?" I asked. Because it was my favorite.

"No." He shortly replied.

"Then who?"

"Just eat. You need to sleep early." He said formally.

I looked at him while he was eating. I blinked as I realized, the cold treatment is really cold like ice. I feel like I'm a new person to him. This is saddening me.

"I know.." I said and slowly ate my food.

I want to cry infront pf him but I do not want to appear as the crybaby here. I didn't do anything wrong. This is making me anxious.

I decided to finish my food immediately, I feel bad about everything. I did finish first. I immediately stood up even though my bruises still hurt but I don't care anymore.

"Lisa----"

I went to my bed and covered myself a blanket. If he don't want to talk to me then don't!

"Why are you so hardheaded?" He asked me furiously.

I didn't answer. Talk to the wall! I hate you!

"Let me see your wounds, Lis. It might open." He sounded so mad.

"Go and finish your food!" I said to him, not showing my face because my tears started to fall.

"I need to check on you." He seriously said.

"I am not your responsibility anyway. If you're forced to be here then just talk my Unnies to stay here and go. If you don't care about me then tell it to me right away, so I don't need to make conclusions in my mind!"

Overthinking is really where I started. And that's on having Anxiety every damn time. It is really bad for my health.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, I can see his face through to the thin blanket.

"Nothing. I'll sleep----"

He immediately took the blanket off my face. I wanted to pull it up but he was so persistent.

"Why the hell are you crying?" He concerned.

I tries to pull the blanket up again but he sat down in the side of the bed and looked at me. It was awkward.

"You don't care about ne anyway."

Taehyung: I wouldn't be here If I don't care.

Lisa: You're not talking to me.

He stayed silent.

Lisa: Maybe you're just forced to be here. Sorry if you had a big responsibility like me. You can go whenever you want.

He was silent.

Lisa: See? You don't care----

He sighed, "I didn't talk to you because I was jealous. Okay? I was jealous. Is that enough answer?" He raised his brow, asking me.

I looked at him with so much disbelief. He's jealous? Of whom? Of what? I mean why? How?

How can he be jealous...

"H-How? I-I mean... Why are you jealous?" Because of curiousity, I asked.

"You like Hanbin right?" He also asked.

WHAT!? My eyes widened as I looked at him. What on earth is he talking about.

"Where did you get that, huh?" I confronted.

"The way you called him earlier... You sounded like you are so happy to see him. The way your eye smiled." He lightly smiled at me but I knew it wasn't a true smile.

"What are you thinking? Of course, I am happy to see him. He is my friend, Tae..." I said as a matter of fact.

Ever since, I knew he was really jealous towards Hanbin oppa. Just like him, I am also close to Hanbin oppa since I was a trainee (We are both from YG). But it's just a friendly gesture anyway.

"Yeah and I am nothing, right? The way you told me I don't need to know everything..." He lightly laughed. I sensed pain.

I love him! I really do!

"I didn't meant that---"

"Jisoo noona was right. I am really nothing compared to Hanbin for you." He answered.

What the hell? Jisoo unnie said that?

"S-She said.. that? I'm.. I'm sorry..." I couldn't help myself but to hold his bare hands.

He was shaking.

I can't take this. He's crying infront of me again. All I do is make him cry and cry.

I'm a bad person.

------

Thinking about who will be the endgame.