-41-

Kidding aside, I feel like this story would end in Chapter 50. Idk if I could let go this! 😭

----------

LISA POV

I woke up and didn't even realize the sun is up already. I blinked and opened my phone. Alot of missed calls and messages from Taehyung showed up. I didn't bother to open all of those. Wonder what happened to him when he saw me nowhere in the apartment though. Did he find me?

He just prolly slept because of tiredness.

I suddenly smelled something good. Something familiar. Jennie unnie's cooking already? Lmao.

I stood up and immediately saw my three unnies silently talking in the dining. If they're... Then who's freaking cooking in the kitchen?

"Lis! Morning!" Jennie unnie greeted.

"Happy birthday unnie!" I smiled at her. It's her birthday!

"You're awake." Jisoo unnie seriously uttered.

"How's your sleep?" Chaeng asked.

I got confuse, "Who's? Who's cooking?"

"See yourself." Jisoo unnie shrugged.

I went to the kitchen to have some water only for me found out Taehyung is busy cooking there. Shit.

Why.

The.

Hell.

Is.

He.

Here.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He's not facing me.

He looked around and saw me. Gosh why is Taehyung here?!

"Aren't you suppose to be in your practice?" I tried acting scary.

I don't know but I got watery eyes easily! This isn't so usual but I feel lile crying these days. Especially that I got a problem with his tight schedule. Idk I'm just too sensitive.

"Don't you wanna see me?" He asked.

See? See? I feel like he's really not practicing! That is not the same Taehyung I know at the morning. He would prolly greet me and kiss me in the cheeks! He's so serious! He must have a better woman now!

"I don't want you here." I lowly uttered.

"Lis----"

"I said I don't want you here!" Shit this feeling.

I turned my back as my tears started to fall. Argh! What the hell is happening to me? I run to the room and locked the door.

"Baby!" He knocked multiple times, "Come on! Let me in!" He's even trying to open the door.

"I'll break this!" His voice sounded so scary.

"Then break it! We'll break up too! You'll see!" I shouted.

I feel so fucking tired. Gosh I don't wanna see him for the meantime.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Damn!" I punched the wall just to let my frustrations out.

She cried, for sure. I saw her teary eyes.

"What happened?" Jisoo noona asked behind me.

"I don't know. She doesn't want to see me." I scoffed.

"She's been crying since last night. Fix that." She told.

"I know. I will." I only answered.

I can't predict her now. She's been giving me weird vibes since last week. And now? I didn't even know she's upset with me. I mean... we're okay at home.