-29-

LISA POV

We finisher eating and that's when Jisoo unnie exactly came. She's alone and casual, carrying some foods. Hmmm, maybe Jennie unnie and Chaeng unnie are busy today...

I looker at Taehyung's reaction but he just drifted his gaze and put the utensils we used in the sink. I remembered what Jisoo unnie said to him..

"Jisoo noona was right. I am really nothing compared to Hanbin for you."

I swallowed and looked intently at Jisoo unnie. She looks so serious these days...

The tension, though. What should I do to these two? Jisoo unnie wasn't like this before.

"Unnie.." I smiled and greeted her, "Hello!"

She smiled at me lightly and put the fruits in the table. She didn't even glance to Tae? Argh..

"How are you?" She asked me.

I smirked, "I feel fine now. I can't just move that move but I feel alright. Tae took good care of me.." I said honestly.

Her brows arched as if she is not believing me. I smiled at her and nodded two times. What? It's the truth. I need to convince Unnie that Tae is a good person, that he didn't change. That he has nothing to do about what happened to me.

"As he should." Jisoo unnie shortly said and turned her back on me.

I secretly smiled. Is it working?

Damn, I don't how to say to Unnie that we got back.

"Did you make her drink her medicines, Taehyung?" I heard Jisoo unnie's serious serious voice asked Tae.

He glanced at me but then looked at Jisoo Unnie, and nodded, "Yes Noona.."

I can't help but to smile. Please work, please work. I can't take if they would be not in good terms. They are both special to me...

"See? I told you!" I chuckled, talking to Jisoo unnie.

She looked at me as if she wants to ask me something. Jisoo unnie decided to sat down beside me.

"Are you doing something, Lisa?" She asked, it made me laugh.

"Doing what?" I laughed.

She looked at me like she's doubting something.

"Tae is a good doctor, you know.." I said.

"You're just saying that----"

Can he hear us?

"Unnie, stop your negativity.." I said, pouting.

I glanced at my baby quietly washing the dishes. What did he do wrong for them to hate on him? I also need to talk to Jiyong oppa. Stressful.

"Taehyung can you please leave us alone for now?" Jisoo unnie requested when Tae finished washing the dishes.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Gosh.

"I'll talk to my sister." Jisoo unnie looked at me, like telling me to behave.

"Why can't he be here, Unnie?" I asked.

Taehyung heard me for sure.

"A-Alright. I'll go get some clothes in the dorm, then---"