-8-

TAEHYUNG POV

(Article)

BREAKING: Blackpink's Lisa has reportedly came back to Seoul after 10 months of staying in Paris, France. Here's a picture of her.

 Here's a picture of her

-----

Jhope: Lili's in Seoul!?

Jimin: You mean here

I was busy playing some games in my phone when they talked about someone. Yes, someone.

Jin: Yeah I saw the article.

Namjoon: She should be here yesterday already.

Jungkook: That's what she told me too.

Jimin: Wait what?

She? So Kook knew about her whereabouts? Even Namjoon hyung? They talk? I didn't know...

Jungkook: I said she told me about coming back her, hyung!

Namjoon: Wonder why...

Taehyung: You two talk?

I can't help but to ask. I looked at them but shifted my gaze to my phone instantly. I shook my heas.

Taehyung: Never----

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung and I met her last week in Paris.

Jhope: WHAT?

Jimin: HOW?

Jin: Stupids, why didn't you call me? I miss my little sister!

Jungkook: Pity you, hyung.

Namjoon: I wanted too but you know. She was uncomfy so I didn't.

Jimin: What do you mean? She doesn't want to see us anymore?

Jhope: Dumb.

Jimin: I was just asking??

Jungkook: She doesn't like many people around, I guess. She's been living alone so I think she's not used to crowded places anymore...

Jin: You know many things about Lali, huh? Are you hitting on her?

Namjoon: Lmao.

Jungkook: I'm not! What are you thinking hyung?

I tried my best not to hear them but I have my ears! I felt something in my chest, I can't define what, though. It's been months..

I, then remember her letter. I kept it, I didn't want to throw it away. It may be our last time... But it's still a memory to me.

(Letter)

Hi, by this time I know you're alone already. I'm sorry, baby.. I'm really sorry. I know my sorry can't do anything anymore. If you're mad, i'll accept it, you have the rights to be. Find someone who can give back the love you are giving. Find a woman who will take care of you, baby. You will always be my great love. 'Til our another eclipse, tae...