-10-

Happy New Year! Happy Jisoo Day! #WorldStarJISOODay

-----------------------------

I felt Hanbin oppa's hands on my bare skin. It felt warm and comfort. I closed my eyes and nodded.

Hanbin: Try to act normal, Lis.

He then put his coat on my shoulders so I won't feel cold. Why did I ever think of wearing a sleeveless dress gosh.

I swallowed and looked slowly at Jiyong oppa, smirking at us. It was a teasing smirk. I jokingly glared at him. This guy.

He must be the one forcing Hanbin oppa to get me! For sure.

Hyunsuk (Treasure): You look good sunbaenims.

He was sitting infront of us. I didn't know he would say that. I just laughed and motioned my head 'no'.

Gdragon: Why don't you take a picture?

Jennie: Good idea, oppa!

Bobby: Big brain Jiyong hyung

They all laughed. I was so shy about it. I think our table was the loudest because of the teases and all. And all of it was thrown to us! I'm embarrassed..

Jiyong: Haruto join them.

Haruto (treasure): Me hyung?

I smiled. I am feeling something about this.

Jiyong oppa looked us as if he was telling us to stand up and take a picture. I shyly stood up, even Hanbin oppa stood up too.

I know what is he doing..

Haruto even doubted to take a picture with us. He was shy about it so I chuckled. He's cute, lmao.

Haruto: S-Sunbaenims.

He bowed to us. Hanbin oppa and I looked at each other and glanced at Haruto bowing at us. We cant help but to laugh and smile.

Lisa: You can call us Noona and Hyung, you're formal, Haruto.

He smiled at us.

Haruto: Of course, Lisa Noona, Hanbin hyung!

He bowed again. My god this kid.

I think everyone is watching us now. I feel embarrassed but whatever! Most of them are my friends anyway, I don't need to be embarrass!

Jinhwan (IKON): Wait, Oh God...

They looked at us three. Jiyong oppa is holding the camera. He will be the one taking the picture.

Hanbin oppa's coat was still on me. I was about to give it to him but he stopped me and put his arms on my shoulder again..

Hanbin: Don't look at them.

He whispered. I nodded and faked a smile.

Jinhwan: You three lookef like each other.

Jiyong: Exactly, Jinan. Ideal family.

He teased. Our labelmates laughed. Even my membera winked at me. Jisoo unnie is smiling like she is proud. Oh shush. 

I was at the middle while the two guys were on my side. Haruto really is so tall. He's like a 6 footer, I guess. And Hanbin oppa is still taller than me. Now why do I look small.

Jiyong: Smile Swag family!

I cant help but to smile. Again they all laughed again. Jiyong oppa is busy teasing us to look at the other idols.