-32-

LISA POV

We arrived at the company and I knew from the very start, there are pips outside.

Tae went out first. I took my bag with me and fixed the other things I won't be taking. He offered his hand when I was about to go out and I accepted it.

I took a deep breath when we were outside already. I heard camera clicking from somewhere already. I knew it.

"You ready?" He asked again.

"I am. Let's go we're exposing too much." I held his hand.

I felt his warm palm held my hands too. Feelw so home!

We immediately went upstairs where the office of the CEO is located. I texted Sajangnim earlier and asked him if he's here today and he said yes so no need to doubt. Wonder if my Unnies are in the practice room.

I greeted the staffs before entering Sajangnim's office.

"Sajangnim." I bowed.

I gasped when I saw Jiyong oppa sitting comfortable in the sofa. How is he here? Why is he here...

"Sunbaenim." I also bowed to Jiyong oppa.

"My little sister is here." I heard Jiyong oppa's strict voice.. "With?"

"Op--"

"Good evening, Sunbaenim. Taehyung.." I made a face when Taehyung immediately answered Jiyong oppa's question.

"Oh." Jiyong oppa nodded 2 times.

I gulped and looked at Sajangnim. I kmow he is also feeling the tension.

"Sajangnim. I have something important to tell you.." I said, changing the topic, lessen the tension.

"Then sit down first. Lisa and Taehyung.."

I even hesitated to sit down but anyway I am here already. Just don't mind Jiyong oppa, and you'll be okay Lis.. Calm down..

Taehyung bowed to Sajangnim. Sajangnim even looked at me before nodding at Taehyung. I am feeling so nervous about this.

"Sajangnim.."

"What is it?" -YG Sajangnim.

"You see, we... We got back together." I was stuttering but I felt Tae's hand comforting me.

Argh.

"Obviously.. And what about it?" He asked.

Jiyong oppa is listening.

"Aren't.. Aren't you... going to complain, Sajangnim?" -Lisa.

"Do you really want this?" I was shocked when he asked.

"Yes." I was straight forward.

"Then, I'll support you with this. Just be careful, Lisa. I know it's hard for the both of you." Sajangnim just uttered.

OMFG, that's all? They aren't mad... I mean Sajangnim isn't mad. What the... This is unbelievable.

"Isn't it hard risking your name here, Lisa-yah?" Jiyong oppa suddenly entered the conversation.

"What do you mean, sunbaenim?" I asked, not facing him because I'm kinda feeling anxious.

"I know you know what I am saying, Lisa. He's from different company and it's hard to keep up with each other's schedule. This won't work out." He objected. I can sense him smirking.

"It's not a problem to me, Sunbaenim, don't worry." I replied.

"Why date an idol from other companies when you can have idols from our company?" He questioned my decision.