-23-

AN: Lisa won't have a pov for awhile...

TAEHYUNG POV

*Police Station*

Sowon: Tae! Help me get out of here!

Sowon then immediately shouted my name the moment I entered the office. She looks like a mess. She doesn't look like the Sowon I knew. She's not the same Sowon anymore. She changed and I did not even realize, she's got worst.

She did change. But not for the better. And I pity her for that.

My jaw clenched when I saw her. God knows how much I am stopping myself from hitting her.

"I want her in jail." I tried to stay calm when I told it to the officer infront of Sowon.

"We're working on it." The officer said, I nodded.

"Wha-what? N-No! I want to be with you, Taehyung! Baby, don't you love me!?" She sounded like a delulu.

I looked at her like I am so disgusted. Good thing I have still my respect for her as she is a woman but as a person and as a friend of mine, everything just vanished.

"Face your consequences, Sowon." I said and left them there.

"Taehyung, help me! Baby! Hey!" She continuously called me but I didn't look back anymore.

I want to see my baby now. I know she could definitely calm me. I need her right now.

I got in the hospital and the operation just finished. Jisoo noona looks like she wants to punch someone or like she want to end the world already. She is honestly scary but I am here for my girl and not for anyone else. I just want to see Lisa.

We waited until the private room for Lisa as the staffs are preparing the room. I was alone sitting down in the corner while they are talking on the other side when Namjoon hyung approached me.

"Hey.." He's getting my attention.

I looked up to him and raised my brow, asking him why..

"Hyung."

"PD-nim called me earlier." He told.

I nodded, "And?"

"He sais that he'll gonna fix the mess Sowon created. He's... He's deeply sorry for your relationship with Lisa." He, at first, doubted to say it.

I didn't say a word. I hate being pitied by other people, actually. But it's true.

"No need. I'll get her back." I said with so much confidence even though I feel so nervous inside.

What if... What if after all of these, Lisa doesn't love me anymore? What if she's into that another guy already? What if I don't have the second chance anymore... How can I live without her...

I'll be reckless. A mess.

"What are you going to do?" Namjoon hyung suddenly asked.

"I'll win her back. I'll do everything, hyung. You know I lover her damn much." I sighed.

I need to be strong for the both of us. I won't give up until she tell it to me.

"I know that..."

"My love is never fading, hyung. I want her mine again." I said with all of my will.

And when I said it, I mean it. I fought for her love years ago, I know I still can do it today. My love for Lis has no boundaries. I know I will get through this.

"What about Hanbin? The guy also likes Lisa." He said matter-of-fact.

"I don't care about him." I seriously told.

"And Jisoo? She doesn't want you for her anymore, Tae."

I glanced at him and shook my head. At this point, I don't care about the other's anymore.

"I don't need the approval of anyone, Hyung. I will fight... I will fight for us." I marked it with finality.

-----

Lisa was transferred in the private room immediately. The Doctor said that she isn't still totally stable since she got so many bruises and internal injuries. I can't help but to put the blame on me again.

If this is a dream, then someone wake me up right now...

Sleeping pretty, Lisa welcomed me the moment I entered the room. She looks so peaceful... She looks so fragile... That I couldn't imagine people hating on her. She doesn't deserve all of the hates and downgrade she's been receiving by alot of people.

Oh God, of all people, why does it need to be my girl?

I couldn't stop myself from tearing down as I slowly sit down beside her hospital bed. I heard the door opened as the other's also entered.

"Lis..."

"It's almost midnight. You need to rest." Jin hyung behind, told.

I shaked my head. The BLACKPINK members are still here and aren't talking. Same goes to my members. They surely want me outta here.

"I want to be here until Lisa wakes up. You can go on, hyung. I'll stay here." I voiced out my final decision, ot taking my eyes away from Lis...

"You sure you want to be here Taehyung?" Jennie asked..

Without a doubt, "Yes. I'll stay here." I said.

"I will be the one staying here. You go with your members." Jisoo noona then replied.

"I'm also staying." I answered.

"You are nothing to him---"

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called out Jisoo noona.

It's fine. It's fine. Calm down. That's her member.

"What? Who are you to Lisa, Taehyung---"

"Jisoo-ya, I think you are out of the line already.." Namjoon hyung replied.

I heard Jisoo noona's deep breath again. She's really angry.

"It's a fact. You're just the ex. I'll call Hanbin." She desperately said.

"You're like Jiyong oppa, Unnie! Always throwing Hanbin to Lisa." I heard Chaeyoung said.

"They look better. Psh."

I closed my eyes. I don't wanna hear all of this.

"If you want to stay, then stay. You don't need to shove to my face that you don't want me for her, Noona." I said looking at Jisoo noona.

"Good thing you know. I'm leaving. If she'll get into a trouble again, I won't hesitate getting her away from you." She rolled her eyes and walked out.

Jennie and Chaeyoung immediately followed her and said sorry.

"Don't mind her, Tae.. She's just worried about her."

-------