-27-

LISA POV

"Tae, please..." I almost pleaded just for him not to cry anymore.

It also hurts me seeing him cry like this every damn time. Maybe because my feelings are still the same for him. I had the chance but I didn't want to move on from him.

He is my home. Always be. And no one can change that.

He wiped his tears himself and looked at me, I saw pain in his eyes. I am now sitting infront of him and still holding his hand. Damn I wanna hug him so much. I want to hug him right now. I want to comfort him.

"Why didn't you tell me right away.." I asked him.

Don't hug him. Control yourself, Lisa. He must hate you right now. He must hate you. You did bad.

"Why would I tell you when you had secrets from me also?" All of a sudden, he said.

It hits me.

Guilt ate me up. This is why I am a coward. I always feel guilty of the things he is accusing me because 90% of them... is actually true. And I am absolutely hurting him.

I am really guilty. I kept secrets from him.

"You're so unfair, Lis.." He uttered, a tear fell from his eyes. "You're always unfair.." He added.

"You know when you were still mine... I get crazy everytime I don't tell the truth to you... But you're here.. Complacently lying to me.. Why?" He asked me again. "Am I still not worthy?" He asked painfully.

I didn't know what to say? What should I say? Should I even speak? I can't defend myself here. He is right. I am a liar and I don't think about him.

"I'm sorry.." That's all, Lisa? That's all? Coward.

"You never told me about your battles.. Why? Do you think I can't help you? Baby, I feel like I am just your freaking fall back.." He said, making me more emotional.

I closed my eyes to stop the tears but then it went out anyway. So we are crying like crazy now.

"You didn't tell me about your depression.. Your anxiety..." He trailed off.

That's on lying, Lalisa.

He sighed, "And even that Unknown Number... Was it the reason why you left me? Huh?" His voice is shaking.

God what did i do now? I didn't know it would be like this, I didn't know it would end like this I love him so much.

"Tell me, Lis, please... Do you still have secrets.." He held my hand and looked at me in the eyes. "Please tell me the truth.." He pleaded.

I shook my head. I don't have and I don't want to keep secrets from him anymore. I want to tell him everything.

"I don't have..." I said the truth.

I don't wanna keep everything to me anymore. Tae is now reminding me that he is always here by my side and I think that is still the sweetest. I know I am the luckiest the moment I got him.

"Good." He kissed me in the forehead and pulled me for a very warm hug. "Tell me everything now, please. I want to be your confidant, baby.."

God, This is what I am waiting for! I want his hug! This is what I want! It feels so good. I feel like every sacrifices were worth it. I missed him damn much. This is the true cure.

I was about to break the hug but then he didn't let me, instead he tightened even the hug.

"Let me, please.." He begged to me.

God why is this making me cry...

"I missed you..." He softly said and buried his face in my neck.

I felt my neck wet because of his undry tears. I missed him so much. We missed each other, didn't we? This day will be in the history.

Are we finally okay?

"I missed you too.." At first, I hesitated to say it but I really want to tell him what I feel.

He then buried his face in my neck even more. He is like baby, I want to giggle lightly. I missed this kind of moments of us. He's so sweet.

Get a man like Kim Taehyung.

"Are we okay now..." I asked, kind of stuttering.

"I can never get mad at you for long.. even for an hour, Lis." He said, it made me chuckle.

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

"I still love you..." He added.

Suddenly, I felt butterflies twirling in my tummy. It felt so good hearing it from his own mouth. I feel like every pain went away. Eveeything was worth it. Everything feels fine.

He is worth the wait.

He is always worth it.

"I still love you too, baby.." I whispered making him immediately break the sweet hug.

I pouted. He looked at me with shock in his face not minding my annoyed expression.I want to roll my eyes. Why did he break the hug. I was literally enjoying it? Damn.

"What?" I asked in annoyed-like tone.

"What?" He asked, eyes wide open.

"What?" I mocked him.

"What did you say? Hmmm?" He asked me softly.

The deep voice. Hello? Am I still alive?

"I said I love you, dimwit."

"You... You still... You love me still?" Shock and curiousity were all over his face.

If I am annoyed earlier, then I want to laugh now.

"You thought my feelings changed?" I pretended to be irritated.

But in reality.

Butterflies. Really. All I feel is butterflies inside me.

I was about to go to sleep and pretend like I am mad but then he pulled me again. This time this is not for a hug anymore.

He held my hands and his other hand were on my waist to support me from falling and started to give me soft and sweet kisses on the lips. Gosh..

I miss every bit of them that I didn't realize I have longing for him so much now. I don't wanna let him go anymore. No matter what anyone say.

I will fight for us.

"I love you."

His lips moved gracefully on mine. I wanted to cry. Never felt so happy like this.

"I love you most.." He whispered between our kisses.

-----

I also felt butterflies. I'm wheezing, LMAO.