-33-

LISA POV

I got back in Sajangnim's office and the three of them, Tae, Jiyong oppa and Sajangnim look so cool now. Like the three of them look fine..

I guess their conversation went good. I'm happy for them. I'm not happy for myself though.

"You good?" Jiyong oppa asked, sitting beside Tae.

They look so fine. I guess he have accepted my decision now. No one is blocking my relationship with him anymore. But why do I feel sad?

Because I hurted someone.

I nodded silently, "Yes. You? Feeling great?" I asked to change the topic.

Tae looked at me intently like he is investigating me or what. I sat down beside him and I immediately felt his hand caressed mine. He knows.

"So... everything's okay now?" I tried to sound joyful.

"I'll tell you my thoughts later, Lis.." Jiyong oppa smirked, I just smiled lightly.

"You're so mysterious, Sunbaenim." -Lisa.

"Anyways, I still have things to do. I'm happy for the both of you, Lisa." Sajangnim then told me.

I stood up and bowed at him, "Thank you, Sajangnim. We'll go ahead as well. Sunbaenim," I bowed to Jiyong oppa and smiled at them.

"Take care, Lisa and Taehyung."

"Text me if you got home!"

I sighed when we got in the car. I want to tell Tae what I feel but I feel like.. Uh... It's weird that I'm going to tell a story about another guy with the man I love.

TAEHYUNG POV

*Flashback*

*YG Sajangnim's Office*

I really wanted to speak and go with Lisa but I really to need to keep up myself and relax.

"My apologies about Jiyong's behavior." YG Sajangnim suddenly spoke.

"I understand him, Sir. It's okay." I said.

I am really trying to understand his point out of it. I mean I know he just cares for Lisa that's why he is like that.

"I'm really glad Lisa got a man like you. You know, she really got a bright future but I worry for her lovelife since anyone can take advantage of her kindness.." He smiled at me. "I trust you because I know your intentions are clean."

I unbelievably looked at him but I want to act normal so I just smiled. "Of course. I love her more than anything, Sir.."

He nodded, "I know that. Lisa would always ask me before if a break for you two is necessary.. And she'll tell me that you don't want to give up on her. She's happy with you." He said like he realized something.

"T-Thank you.." I bowed. I can't believe this.

"Just please don't break her heart. As long as you can please her, then please do so. She really can be complicated at times but I'll tell you she is really one of a kind." He uttered.

I won't leave Lis for sure. I can never let go of her again.

I nodded as an answer.

"I'll do everything just to destroy you if you're going to hurt her, Taehyung." A distressing voice then appeared.

It's Jiyong Hyung.

"Jiyong." YG Sajangnim them scolded him.

I heard him tsk-ed, "Kidding." He shortly said.

He sat down infront of me as if he's checking something. He's really scaring me at times

"Are you really sure about my dongsaeng?" He seriously asked, like he is doubting.

"She's the decision I won't ever doubt, Sunbaenim." I courageously said.

I need to impress and respect him as well. He is my baby's colleague so I need to cool down. He is also my Senior so yes, Taehyung, do rhis for the sake of your baby.

"I don't want her to get hurt as much as possible. That is why I want Hanbin for her because I knew Hanbin ever since." He has a point.

But he doesn't know.

"You maybe don't know me personally, Sunbaenim, but I can prove that my intentions are clear. I want her with me." I look like I'm a criminal here, Fuck.

"And what if I don't want her with you? You, yourself, said it, I don't know you personally. I'm not sure about you." Jiyong hyung said.

"I'll fight for her, sunbaenim. I'm sorry but I didn't ask for anyone's consent." I said matter-of-factly.

"I like your cockiness. You resemble Lisa's attitude." He chuckled.

I secretly smirked. He's right.

"If that so..." He trailed off. "I have nothing to do with her relationship then.." He moved his shoulders..

I stayed quiet. What does he meant by that?

"To be honest, I really doubted you the moment I knew you were courting her." He shoved into my face. I know that.

"Why, sunbaenim?" I asked, trying to be brave.

"Not because I think you are weak but because you have a name already and my Dongsaeng is still starting.. I dont want people to misinterpret your courtship.. That she might just use you for hype and fame. You know what I mean." He sounded so serious about it. I mean he is really serious most of the time but this one is different.

I can really feel his love for Lisa. He cares for Lisa and that is acceptable. I'm glad my girl has true friends.

"Yes. I understand you, sunbaenim." I answered.

"So, you see.. I've been reminding her everyday to make decision that she won't regret by doing it ever." He added.

"I am very much willing to sacrifice the attention I have today if that's the only way to make her complacent. I can do that." -Taehyung.

"I am not asking for your sacrifices. I am asking you to be with her until the end. I am asking you to take care of her.." Jiyong hyung then reminded again.

"I have been taking care of her ever since. I can't lose her, sunbaenim. So if you don't want me for her.. I'm sorry but I'm not doing you a favor." I shook my head.

He smirked at me, "I didn't say that."

I looked at him, confused.

"Make sure to love her." He trailed.

I am still... shookt.

This means..

"Tell me when's the wedding so I could prepare." He joked and with that I knew he meant good.

Oh, God. Do I deserve this things?

--------