-14-

LISA POV

I got back to my senses after they cooked a soup for us.

Jin: For our Dongsaeng Lisa's happiness!

He then raised his glass of water and the other did the same. I giggled and did what they do.

Jungkook: Even though she's older than me!Cheers!

Somehow, I felt okay with them. I don't know how. My eyes are still puffy though.

Namjoon: Hey, you okay now?

I glanced at him and nodded. I smiled. But for sure, I don't feel completely alright. But still I don't feel empty, atleast.

After eating, I have decided to go home already since I have bothering them for a long time already. They should be resting now bit here I am..

Jin: I'll walk you there!

My eyes circled for a bit.

Lisa: It's okay oppa! I can walk myself home, It's just near here...

Jhope: Let him, Lisa-yaaah!

Suga: Besides it's so late already. You're a girl.

I don't have any choice but to just agree with them. They are right. We were on their building's hallway when we saw Taehyung walking, holding his phone on his right hand. He looks like he's so tired.

Wonder what he did there..

It's none of my business anyway. Forget about it Lisa. Forget about him already. You can do this. Just believe in yourself.

Jin: Tae, you're here. Go and sleep..

Taehyung looked at me with his asking eyes. I ignored his gaze and just looked at the hallway. Time to stop this desperation and just be realistic.

Be realistic. Be realistic! Exactly, Lisa!

Taehyung: Where are you going?

Jin: I'll walk my little sister home.

I saw his jaw moved. He's freaking hot with that shirt. How...

Girl, you're so stupid, Stop!

Taehyung: I'll do it hyung. I brought her there so I must bring her back also. You can go now.

Jin: No actually, you looked tired. I'll take of my dongsaeng..

Taehyung: But---

Lisa: Oppa, it's getting late. You also need to rest. We need to keep going.

Jin: Right.

Taehyung: Then i'll go with you. Let's go.

I looked at him with so much confusion. I wanted to complain about it. Argh! Why does he need to do all of this. I can't stop myself from expecting. How can I move on now...

Lisa: Huh?

Taehyung: Let's go, I said.

I silently protested to Jin oppa but he didn't do anything and just looked at me with his teasing eyes as if he wants to laugh. He just let Taehyung to lead the direction and he even motioned me to follow him, i glared at him. The hell...

I sighed and kept on moving..

[Hanbin calling...]

I felt my eyes widened. Tae's beside me and his eyes literally went down to my phone. What in the world would Hanbin oppa call in this time. I swallowed hard.