-15-

TAEHYUNG POV

My fist hardened as I look at them walking away, and that asshole holding her hand. I was at the verge of following them and bring Lisa into my arms but Jin hyung stopped me.

Jin: Don't.

I sharpened my gaze. How could he... just..

Taehyung: Fuck!

I exhaled amd calmed myself down. Why did she let him hold her like the way I held her before? Are they secretly together? Is he courting her? Does she likes him? Does Lisa doesn't love me anymore?

Did I lose already. God, no. She belong with me! Only me. That guy is nothing.

Jin: Take it easy.

Taehyung: How can I, hyung? You know I love her. That Hanbin guy is just blocking my way.

Jin: He's obviously making you jealous.

I alsp thought about ut but who cares. It's freaking working. After how many months of not communicating with her at all, who knows she's inlove with him..

Tae: And he obviously likes her. What if Lisa liked her back...

They gone out of my sight already.

Jin: Dimwit, I'm going to ask you the same thing. Sowon obviously likes you... What if you liked her back? How about Lisa, huh?

SOWON!? Literally, I only see her as a friend of mine. A special friend to be exact but nothing more.

Taehyung: I've told you already about this hyung. She's just a sister to me. A friend.

Jin: Exactly. And they are also friends. Hanbin and Lisa are friends. They do hold each other's hands. Just like you and Sowon doing. Does it hurt?

Taehyung: We don't do holding hands---

What am I even explaining. I like Sowon as my friend but I don't like her in a romantic way. Lisa have marked me hers 4 years ago when I saw her in that restaurant. There's no way a 10 months without communication can break my love for her.

I can't tear up every night just for them to say that I don't love her anymore. I can risk everything for her. I can give up everything I can, just she'd go come back to me. I cam sacrifice everything... Everything for her.

10 months ago, I was ready to be with her. I was ready to risk everything I have. All I needed was her. I didn't know there will be a plot twist after everything..

Jin: But you two looked like couples..

Taehyung: Seriously, we ain't an item. Hyung you know about this.

Jin: You see, I care for the both of you. I want you to ended with her but seems like----

Like what?

No.

Taehyung: She will ended up with me. Loving her for straight 4 years isn't a joke.

Jin: Then why are you doing nothing?

Taehyung: She dumped me. What do you want me to do, hyung? Can't she do the first move?

Jin: Base on what I saw, I think Lisa thought that you and Sowon ar together. So depends on you..

Taehyung: I've told her about that one already. I saw we aren't together.

Jin: Unfortunately, she doesn't believe you.

Taehyung: She said that?

Jin: It was obvious in her eyes when you left.

Taehyung: Then I think thinking of she and Hanbin together is also fine..

Jin: Make yourself jealous. You are doing good, dongsaeng.

Taehyung: You're not making me feel alright at all, hyung..

Jin: Aren't you alright?

Taehyung: You seemed to pair my girl to the guy. Why is that so? I'm your brother here.

Jin: You can't call Lisa your girl, you're off. Why don't you do something huh?

Taehyung: They are still unfinished things, hyung.

Taehyung: And how can I if that asshole keeps on hitting on her? Huh? Crap.

Jin: That's normal. He likes her so she'd hit on her.

Taehyung: See, you like them together. You're just like Gdragon sunbaenim. You two don't like me for Lisa.

I turned my back on him and started walking to home. It's always the world against the two of us. Why can't we just be together without us getting hurt... Why...

I want to be with her already. I still want her. I wanted her again. I loved her again. I still love her. She is the trauma I am willingly to suffer again.

Jin: If only you two ain't coward...

I looked at him, confused. What does he meant by that? I am just seeking for a perfect timing to talk with her...

What about Lis?

Jin: You obviously still want each other but here you are.

Taehyung: You think she still like me after everything hyung?

Jin: Not sure.

He teased me with his smirked. My face went serious. The hell.

Jin: Hanbin is a nice guy. He can do the things you did to her----

Taehyung: But he can't make her feel the way I  did to her.

Jin: You're too confident.

Taehyung: Aren't you teaching me on how to be confident huh? So here am I.

Jin: Sometimes you also need to be realistic. You won't realize that seeking for the perfect timing will just eat your time up and Hanbin will take the lead. It's over for you.

----

Who's the endgame?