-31-

LISA POV

Days passed and I got discharged from the hospital. Tae decided to just stay with me so we both stayed in my new apartment. I bought a new one, the old one gave me bad memories so yeah.

I even asked him if he really want to stay with me cause I might be bothering him with his activities already but he insisted. I can't complain.

"You ready?" He knocked on my door.

"Almost.." I said while putting my things in my bag.

"Then, can I enter baby?" He asked from outside.

"Go on." I said and looked at my phone.

It's the first week of December, and it's his birthmonth. We're going to our company and also..

"You sure about this, babe?" He asked when he sat down in the bed.

"Why not.." I asked and smiled at him to tell him I'm alright.

I am standing infront of him. I caressed his hair while he pulled me to hug my waist. He's so clingy this days and sometimes grumpy. He's on his man days, lmao.

"You're not doing just because I wanted it?" He softly asked.

"I am doing because we both want this. I also want this." I explained.

I have decided to publicize our relationship and that's on not being coward anymore. I think it is also about time.

"But you don't want this before. I don't want to force you." He stated.

"I want this now. Okay? So don't overthink." I said and looked at him just hugging me.

The news about my accident was kept as a secret as of now. Since my agency requested for privacy until they give the media a go-signal. As much as possible, I don't want it to come since I know it'll affect our groups expecially Gfriend. Her members are innocent so I feel guilty but the media won't surely stop.

I am very sure they will show pictures and proofs of the accident these days so I decided to get their attention and also announce about my relationship.

Surely, there are paparazzis outside the company.

"Babe, let's go." I took my bag.

I didn't wear a mask nor a cap but I wore a glasses while he wore black mask since he kinda have a fever.

"Baby.." He pulled me again near him.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked him.

"Kinda." He then said and kissed my forehead.

"We'll be quick." I sais and held his hand.

The guards outside were waiting for usm I nodded at them. Taehyung is beside me and his taller me, so of course, his steps are obviously bigger than mine.

"Baby.." I whispered.

"Yes, baby?" He asked me, glancing at me.

"Walk slowly, my wounds kinda hurt." I said.

He stopped walking so the guards also stopped.

"Where? I'll check it.." He literally checked me.

"Nothing, just walk slowly, please..." I requested.

He looked at the guards and he motioned them to go on so the guards obeyed him. He removed his mask then seriously looked at ne.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" He asked, holding my hand.

"Yeah."

Without hesitation, he kissed my cheek and put his mask on again. He walked on, still holding my hand like nothinh happened. Butterflies.

I secretly smiled.

We arrived at the car and we sitted at the backseat. Sajangnim didn't let me to drive for 2 months since I got in an accident and also Tae's car isn't here.

"In YG." Tae instructed.

(Hanbin Oppa Calling)

I looked at Tae and he's looking at my phone screen. I took a deep breath and answered the call. Tae put his hand on my left thigh, making me go near him.

"Who's that?" He intimadatingly asked me.

"You know who." I glared at him.

(On call: Hanbin oppa)

Lisa: Hi oppa.

Hanbin: You're going here, Lis?

Hanbin: Sajangnim told me.

Lisa: Uh yeah.

Hanbin: Are you okay now?

Lisa: Yes oppa. Uh..

I don't know what to say anymore. Taehyung started to mive his hand on my thigh. I held his hand to stop it from moving and mouthed him behave.

Lisa: Oppa, I'll tell you something important later!

Hanbin: Oh okay.. Then, I'll see you later, Lis. Take Care!

Lisa: You too, Oppa.

Hanbin: Love you.

(Call ended)

I took my phone down and sighed.

"Your hand---"

"Why does he need to say I love you. Psh." He looked outside, looking pissed.

"Don't be childish." I said, fixing my hair.

"I'm not. I'll make his jaw drop and kiss you infront of him---"

"That's enough." I whispered. The guards might hear us.

"What? I'm not joking." He voiced it out with his annoyed voice.

"I'll tell him about us. Why are you so harsh on him?" I asked, I don't understand.

"Because he likes you." He glared.

"Alot of people like me anyway." I wanted to just joke around.

"That's not it." He seriously said.

Bad catch. He's mad. Really mad. Again. I don't know why.

"You can talk to him later." I said.

"I don't wanna waste my time talking to your sideguy." He psh-ed.

My eyes widened, "He isn't my sideguy." I defended, "He is a friend." I cleared.

"Whatever. I don't like him." He shrugged.

"He doesn't like you either. He likes me, baby." I frowned.

He looked at me like he's so done. I giggled and said, "Kidding aside. You're so serious."

"He still doesn't know about us?" He asked, looking at the outside.

"He knows. I'll tell him we got back."

"I'm good he knows about my TERRITORY." He really emphasized the word territory.

So territorial.

------

Late update, sorry!