-Last Chapter-

Let's all bid goodbye to this one!

------

3RD PERSONS POV

A year later...

They were showered with positive comments as they revealed to the world about their marriage and about her pregnancy.

Lisa successfully gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Kim Yo Seunghan after their beautiful marriage. The baby is called "Yohan" for short and also called as the Lucky baby as his parents are Mr. and Mrs. Kim Taehyung. It was a picture perfect family.

Yohan is even referred as the little Taehyung as he looked like Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung told Lisa, one day, in their new-built-house as they watch their little one.

The woman smiled, "For what?"

"For giving me such happiness." He smiled back.

"Nah.. I put the credits to the man above." Lisa replief.

Taehyung curioused, "And why?"

"For giving me this little bean." Lisa caressed the cheek of her son that is in Tae's lap, "And also for giving me the best husband." She said as she smiled at him.

Taehyung can't help but to smile and give her a peck in the cheeks.

LISA POV

Early in the morning, I was on the way to the living room to give Yohan his milk as he was busy playing in the living room with his great Daddy when I saw Tae sitting, and somehow sleeping in the sofa. He stayed up all night last night because of Yoyo.

Yohan's going 1 year old this month, Tae is busy preparing everything for Yohan's first birthday. He's also already walking. So as of the moment, he really needs alot of guidance since my baby is growing up too fast.

I went to Yohan that is playing with some cute bears.

"My baby Yoyo. Daddy is tired.." I said while taking Yohan in my arms so that he could drink his milk.

I looked at Tae with full of admiration. Ever since Yohan came, he really spends alot of time with us. He rarely hang out with his members, I'm telling him to attend his group activities but he would just resist and reason out that he wants to spend time with us. He's always the caring one.

He was basically, so far, A good husband and a great father. I couldn't ask for more. He gave the best out of him to us. And I think it is the sweetest.

I went near him and tried to wake him up so that he could sleep upstairs. It's more comfy.

"Baby." I shake his lap a bit.

"Baby?" He immediately got up but he looks like he's really sleepy.

"I'll take care of Yohan. You sleep upstairs." I said.

He shook his head and was about to stood up and get Yohan from me but no.

"Come on." I said.

"But you're tired, give him----"

I am not even doing anything.

"How can I be tired when you're always the one who stays up all night just to take care of Yohan? You go upstairs." I commandef him.

He looked at me and gave me a boxy smile.

"Okay, okay, you're the boss. Wake me up if you need something, okay?" He kissed the top of my head before kissing Yohan's forehead.