-44-

LISA POV
2 weeks have passed and have been so overprotective of me. Like he won't even let me go in the restroom alone. He won't also let me take a walk in the hallway alone. Maybe because of my pregnancy? Gosh, he's so uptight sometimes.

The day after I told him about my bearing, I told my other unnies about my engagement and also my child-bearing stage. Tae did the same to his members too. Obviously, they were all shocked. I was even trembling when I told it to Sajangnim.. I can say that he's good with it, it's just that he feels so sorry for the months that I'm restricted since working isn't recommended to pregnant women. I feel so sorry about myself too but all for my angel. Afterwards, I also told about it to my parents and he did the same. My Mom and Dad sounded so happy for me and so did his too. Daddy is even planning to fly here next week to meet his parents. I agreed.

And now, Tae, Sajangnim and Bang-PDnim talked about me staying in Tae's family house. Guess who suggested it? It's obviously Kim freaking Taehyung.

"Baby!" I groaned while looking at him packing my things.

He's even topless! I glared and took a deep breath. I'm so embarrassing.

He flashed his boxy smile at me, I just pouted. How can he be so cute?!

"I might just disturb your parents, Tae! Pleaaaase, just let me be here. I don't want to he a burden!" I convinced. I hope he will take this reasoning.

"The momma will stay in daddy's family house. End of discussion." He said with finality.

I just groaned and groaned. Do I have the choice?

We then arrived at their house and his parents were obviously waiting for us outside. Bodyguards and Chaperone were behind us. This is kinda frustrating.

"Don't you think these men is kind of too much?" I whispered while we're on the living room.

His Parents were looking at us happily infront. I was just looking at the two maids beside me, and two guards inside the house and also i think... 5 guards outside? I don't know! Too many!

His hands were just squeezing my thigh as if saying it's okay.

"Congratulations, Lisa! I really got ecstatic the moment I heard the news that I'll be having my granchild.." Auntie giggled, I can't help but to smile at her.

"It must be shocking. I'm so happy for you two." His Dad also smiled.

"Thanks, Auntie and Uncle." I was even shy.

Gosh, I'm so embarrassing.

"How many weeks?" Auntie asked me in an ecstatic voice.

"Ah... Um.. It's been a month already." I smiled.

"Oh, right. What date is it?" She looked around for a calendar and gave me a very weird smiling look afterwards.

I just smiled.

"It's the start of February.." She nodded, "You got pregnant at the start of January---"

"Mom." Tae immediately warned her mother, his soft palms still caressing my thigh.

I immediately flushed when I realized what Auntie is pertaining. She knows!

"What a good birthday gift." She joked. I fekt shy.

"Honey, that's not a good thing to talk about anyway, Tae mentioned about your Parents going her next next week?" Uncle mentioned.

I mouthed 'Ah' and nodded, "Yes, Uncle. Ummm, I think they'll arrive before Valentine's Day.. They really want to meet you." I smiled.