-34-

TAEHYUNG

We got in her apartment and Lis is still silent. I don't know why but one thing's for sure, it is not a good news. I want to ask her what is her problem but I feel like she won't answer me anyway.

"Baby, what do you want for dinner?" I asked her.

She sat down in the sofa and is obviously yhinking about something. Not gonna lie, I am really worried about her.

"Anything, babe." She simply answered.

She seems to be sad. Why though...

I sighed and sat down beside her. I took his legs into my lap, making her face me, "What's the matter?" I asked.

She looked at me and the immediately sighed. She has a problem.

"Tell me your thoughts, love, please.." I almost begged. I want to help her.

"Is it okay to feel sad after doing the right thing.." She looked at me in the eyes, she is serious.

I honestly don't know what should I answer about her question. The only thing I know is what is her problem and why is she asking me this thing. She's scaring me.

"It's fine. Why is it?" I held her chin so she would stop lowering her eyes.

She didn't answer again.

"What is my baby's problem? Hmm?" I once again asked Lisa.

"I... I told Hanbin about us."

So that's it. That is the reason why.

My brows furrowed as I look at her. It seems like something bad happened between the two of them. I want to know more.

"And?"

"I think I-I hurted him, love.." She concerned and by that I knew how does she feel right now.

I pulled her for a hug. I may be jealous at Hanbin all the time but I know that he still has that special place in my girl's heart and I couldn't change that. Now that this happened, I am also feeling sad for Lis..

"This is what happens when you're to pretty and kind. Alot of guys will like you." I joked just so she will feel a little bit better.

She hit my chest jokingly. "Whatever."

"It's true." I said and kissed her hair.

"I feel so sad for him.. and for our friendship." She suddenly spoke about her feelings, "I feel like we wouldn't be the same anymore."

"What did he say anyway?"

"He said that.. there's no end. That our friendship won't end but I know he is lying.. I treasure our friendship very much, baby." She sobbed in my chest.

I hugged her tighter, giving her the comfort she needs. It may be a little complicated to me, seeing her cry like this for the man I am jealous with, but I don't want to be selfish. They only have the friendship anyway. She is officially mine.

"Why don't you trust him?"

"I saw the pain in his eyes when I told him we're together. That I still love you.. I feel so sad that I let alot of time pass by first before telling this to him.." She regretted, still, lying in my chest.

"You did the right thing, baby." I comforted.

I really don't know what to say.

"Yes but.." She cutted.

"But I just cant let go of the friendship we had." She sighed.

She then sat down straight but her legs are still on my lap, "I'm sorry I am being dramatic again.." She chuckled. I know she is not happy with what happened.

I wiped off her little tears, "You can cry on me whenever and wherever you want. No secrets, right?" I reminded her again.

She smiled at me and nodded, "No secrets. I love you." Her eyes smiled at me.

"I love you most." I whispered, enough for her to hear it.

"Really?" She smiled at me, acting cute again. Can't resist her.

"Course." I winked, it made her laugh.

She immediately sat in my lap, facing me, and hugged me. "I am very happy I have you.." She sweetly said.

She is so adorable but I am not feeling adorable with our position because this is honestly...

making me...

Fucking horny.

"I know." I chuckled, not minding my friend down there but argh.

"Baby.." I called her.

Jisoos, help me with this one.

"What?"

"Nothing. Are you having fun sitting on my lap?" I asked.

Why did I even ask that shit. Oh my God, Kim Taehyung.

"What do you think?" She laughed.

I don't wanna talk anymore. She's wearing a crop top so I felt her bare waist when I hugged her waist. Her skin is so soft.

She then immediately moved to fix her position, still hugging me. Damn. She was about to move again but i stopped her waist.

"Stop moving." I ordered.

"Why?" She innocently asked.

The audacity to still ask me why. 'Ma'am I am having a hard on here!'

"Erection." I glared but she won't see my reaction anyway.

"Oh my God----"

She was about to go away when I said that but I hugged her waist tighter. She faced me.

"You are poking me now. Tae this is----"

"You are so naughty. I told you not to move." I pouted.

I buried my face on her neck, her hands are on my shoulders now. Not hugging me anymore.

"You are literally having a... Shit, whatever you call it, so I'll leave you here and cook for us. So let me go now." She even stuttered, I laughed.

"Serve yourself instead." I whispered in her neck.

She slapped my arm hugging her. I chuckled.

"Let me go or I'm going to smash your eggs, Mr. Kim." She even threatened.

I laughed out loud, letting her go. "You are so wild, baby. I like it." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes on me and said, "Argh!" Out of frustration.

A cutie yet hottie gal.

------