-11-

LISA POV

After that, I went home already. The ones who heard it were shocked. I don't wanna talk about it. I locked my door and cried my heart out.

JISOO POV

Chaeng: How is she?

Jennie: She locked the door.

Jisoo: What is happening to her. She wasn't like this before.

Chaeng: It was the breakup's impact on her.

Jennie: It was like 10 months ago already. Lisa is moved on..

Chaeng: I saw her go to the bathroom. Taehyung and Sowon was next to her.

Jisoo: You could have go with her.

Chaeng: She came back like she was about to cry. She's still inlove with him.

Jisoo: And the guy is busy flirting infront of her. I don't wanna see that Taehyung anymore.

Jennie: Unnie, you need to cool down. We need to prioritize Lis first.

~Lisa's Manager calling~

Manager: Good evening, Jisoo-yah. Sorry to disturb you.

Jisoo: It's fine. What is it Manager-nim?

Manager: Is Lisa's okay? She isn't answering my calls. The CEO might scold her.

Jisoo: She's... in her room. She's crying i guess.

Manager: I want to keep the promise to keep this secret, but this is for her safety anyway..

I looked confused on the phone. Jennie and Chaeng are carefully listening then. I swallowed. What is it that I don't know...

Jisoo: What... What is it Manager-nim?

Manager: D-Don't leave her side, Jisoo-yah. She almost took her life before her birthday..

I felt my knees weakened. I... I don't want to believe what I heard. No. It's not true. Lisa wouldn't do such things as stupid as that.

She is the bubbly sister to me so I don't believe them saying she... She almost done shit!

Manager: Are you there, Jisoo??

Jisoo: Manager-nim. Are you joking?

Manager: I don't joke about this kind of matters, Jisoo.

Jisoo: What... What do you mean?

Manager: She committed suicide but she fortunately failed. It was on March 23th, Jisoo. She begged me not to tell anyone...

Jisoo: What? Why did you... just...

~Jisoo ended the call~

Jisoo: Where is lisa?

Jennie: U-Unnie... Why are you...

Chaeng: What's the matter unnie!?

Jisoo: Go... Go and check lisa...

I broke down and all of a sudden, I can't move. Chaeng immediately knocked Lisa's room. She's still not answering.

Chaeng: Unnie she's not answering-

Jisoo: She freaking almost died months ago. Knock her now, Chaeng!

I was tearing like crazy sitting alone on the sofa. Jennie is trying to calm me down. She was also shocked when I said it so she immediately went to get the keys for Lisa's room.

TAEHYUNG POV

On the way to the dorm, my members were busy talking. While I'm here thinking deeply about Lisa... I can't help it.

Then, they suddenly talked about her.

Jimin: You quiet, asshole.

I looked at him and shook my head. I am thinking about my baby and all this guy do is disturb my daydreaming. Tf.

Taehyung: I'm... just thinking about Sowon's injury.

I glared just so he won't see I'm lying. He smirked and looked at me. I drifted my eyes.

Jungkook: Lisa was so extra tonight.. She dressed differently.

Jhope: Hanbin looks like he likes Lisa though..

Suga: They must be dating..

I looked at him with objection in my eyes. If they are dating, then Lisa must not feel awkward with him. Lisa must not force her smile when she's with him. They aren't together.

Taehyung: She doesn't look happy with him.

I rested my head.

Namjoon: How did you say so?

Jimin: She was laughing with him though.

Taehyung: Because he is funny.

Jungkook: But she looks happy---

Taehyung: She wasn't smiling. Really. It was just a forced smile.

Jungkook: How did you know hyung?

Taehyung: I was with her. I know everything about her.

I seriously said. She was mine before. Do they really need to ask that?

Jhope: Why are you so serious..

Jimin: He's obviously jealous!

Jimin hyung chuckled as if something was funny. He is just teasing me but why do I feel like they are right at some point.

Taehyung: Psh, No. Why would I be?

Suga: Because you still love her.

Taehyung: Not anymore..

Namjoon: If you say so. Hanbin and Lili looked good together, anyway..

Jungkook: Hanbin hyung seemed to have good intentions with her. Add that they were friends even since Lisa was a trainee. Hmnmm...

Jimin: Heavenly matched!

He moved his head like he was so glad about what he said. I wanted to stop him but I controlled myself. Calm down, he is just teasing you.

Taehyung: Match as hell.

I whispered and glared. I looked on the outside and just watched the city lights. I remembered those night where I and Lis would just go in the rooftop and watch the nightsky. It was so wonderful until it lasts...

Jhope: Her hands were shaky earlier though.

I wanted to ask them why. I didn't notice it since I only looked at her eyes. It wasn't happy at all. She wasn't happy to see me. Everything is likely forced about her.

Suga: I noticed that.

Why didn't i...

Jimin: Maybe she was nervous that time? I also saw that.

She's indeed go nervous most of the time. But her hands aren't shaky at all. Her hands may be cold but not shaky. I know that information..

Namjoon: I'll ask her.

Suga: It's panic attack.

There! I couldn't take it anymore so I tried to focus so I could hear them. Panic attacks? That one is just for those who have Anxiety and Depressions...

Lisa was never diagnosed of any of those. Are they for real?

Or maybe I just don't know anything about her anymore...

I don't know my darling, anymore. This is so fucked up.