-35-

LISA POV

Two days have passed and the news about us dating immediately spread the morning of it. Shit.

I mean I have expected this already but...

Still. I'm really prone to overthinking.

Article News:

BREAKING: It has been reported that ex-lovers, BTS' V and BLACKPINK's LISA just recently got back. Both companies confirmed it.

Replies (73839):

taelisaqt: FR!?

vantaehyung: an unexpected comeback.

lalalalisajagiya: HAPPY FOR 'EM!

armyblink52: IM CRYING

taeislisas: LOVE IS IN THE AIR <33

I got carried away because of the greetings I have read. So far there's no hate comments yet. The article just got posted so positive comments are more likely upvoted and I am happy to see that.

Hours passed and the news about the accident Sowon caused got people's attention immediately. They should've just posted the accident news fist before the dating news. This will cause trouble and I don't plan on speaking.

Article News:

BREAKING: A very tragic one, LISA of BLACKPINK was said that she just got recovered from a collision accident, and was caused by GFRIEND's SOWON. It was speculated that it was because of enviousness. The BLACKPINK's maknae hasn't any word about the matter, yet.

Replies (97368):

gfrienddbest: Sowon won't ever do that.

kimvantae: is it because of taetae? wtf sowon.

jisoosblink: sowon is evil for doing that. tbh. lisa :(

vantarmys: she should be in jail.

sowonmygirl: sowon best girl! liar!

taetaetaehyung__: i mean i know tae is that ideal but you don't kill sum1 just bcs of a gUy! disgusting!

I closed my phone. This is why I don't want to open up to the public about the accident. I don't wanna be the cause of Gfriend's downfall. I don't want to add it up.

I closed my eyes. Shit.

Good thing, Tae is out right now for their practice. He didn't even want to go attend their rehearsals at first but I insisted and promised him for a holiday trip to my hometown. So that's why he went...

So right now, I'm just all alone. And also my Unnies are preparing for the holidays so they must have been busy today. So what should I do?

Babe calling...

Why on earth is he calling me at the middle of his practice? So hardheaded.

(On call: Babe)

Lisa: Didn't I tell you to focus on your practice, boy?

Taehyung: What? I'm just checking on you...

Lisa: And it's your practice hours.

Taehyung: It's not a big deal. I just miss you.

I sighed.

Lisa: Tae.

Taehyung: The news got up, I just want to ask if my girl's okay. Is that too much to ask?