-1-

LISA POV.

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jisoo unnie asked me suddenly.

I don't know too but I guess I am.

I just nodded and smiled at her. I should be. I don't want anything to affect me and my career.

"You need to think positive." Chaeyoung added.

"I know." I replied.

I sighed and tried to concentrate. I need to think positive and set aside my negative thoughts. This won't help me at all. I need to think wise. For me. For us.

But I just can't help it.

"Unnie do you think we need a break?" I asked them.

They were all shocked. Jennie unnie's brow furrowed and looked confused at me.

"Taehyung is a nice guy." Jisoo said.

"I didn't say he isn't. I won't date him if he's not..." I said matter-of-factly.

"Then why do you think you two need a break, huh? The boy seems to be so inlove with you.." Chaeng sounded so hopeless.

I sighed again. "And so am I!"

"If you really love him, you won't think the opinion of others." Jisoo said.

It made my mind twirl again. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to be selfish here. I want the best for him, and for this relationship. And i think, maybe, a break is the best for the both us?

"I am not thinking about myself here. I am thinking about him." I said, I don't want to cry..

"You're not a hero to sacrifice him." Jennie unnie seriously said.

"You two have been together for almost 2 years and you're thinking about this, Lili?" Jisoo unnie sounded concerned.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. God knows how much I love him but this isn't it. Knowing the media and the fans...

My phone rang and Taehyung's name appeared in the screen. I can't talk with him for now. If I would tell him about my decision, he would definitely disagree.

"Answer him, maknae." Jennie unnie said.

I shrugged. I don't want to.

I put my phone down and breath hard again. Now what? I need to face the consequences.

Not too long, Our manager called us and told us that we will be performing already. I would see him again, but I'll try not to glance. I miss him but whatever. I need to think for the best!

-----------

After our performance, we finally took a chance to sat down. That was exhausting, of course. I lead the way to our table and immediately saw Taehyung looking at me seriously.