-39-

Say like 7 or less than chapters to go, lol!

-------

LISA POV

After that thing, we woke up so late... It's December 31 and I didn't realize it's afternoon already. I removed his hands from my waist and stood up to find my clothes last night.

Last night. We did it again. Last freaking night. On his birthday. Really, Lis?

I feel like so slutty right now, Help!

I just wore an underwear and an oversized shirt. Washed my face and went to the kitchen to cook some food. I am not good at cooking but I'll try today. Maybe I'll make ramen?

"This is just a ramen." I said..

I mean I know how to cook ramen. Tae taught me how. Jisoo unnie won't teach me to cook cause she said she just wants me to focus on being idol. LMAO.

"Not hard." I told when I finished cooking it.

I don't even think it's called cooking, literally everyone knows how to cook ramen, Lisa.

I was busy putting the ramen on a separate bowl when someone hugged me from behind, it's obviously the sleepyhead. His hand were on my waist and his head is resting on my shoulder.

Wonder why he likes this position so much like he's way taller than me, does he not get a stiffneck or what?

"Goodmorning." I greeted him.

"Morning, baby.." He said in a tired voice.

I wanted to laugh, "Tired huh?" I giggled.

"You made me do the work last night. Argh..." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Shut up."

I stepped aside. His hands were removed on my waist as I went to the dining area to put the ramen and also the kimchi to eat for brunch. He was left all alone in the kitchen. He looks so sleepy.

So I immediately went back to the place where I left him. I laughed when I saw his hands on the island counter while his head is down. Tae looks like he still wants to sleep.

"Still sleepy?" I asked.

"Kind of." He answered.

"Why did you woke up if you're still sleepy, you punk." I told him.

"I thought you left me all alone again." He seriously said.

I took a deep breath and gave him a kiss, "Not anymore. C'mon, let's eat." I said.

He instantly looked at me, "Last night was the best gift of all time, you know." He teased me with his sexy smirk.

"Lol." I glared at him.

I dragged him to the kitchen just so he would eat. I served him food and we started eating.

"Good?" I asked him about the ramen.

"Yeah, you can be my wife now." He laughed as if he's not sleepy anymore.

I smiled but at the same time shook my head. Thought on my mind swirled. Marriage? Starting a family with him? Am I ready for that? I don't think so.

It'll be hard for us to start such things especially that all eyes are on us and I personally think we're still young for it. I have achieved my dreams already but still... I don't think I am ready for such a very strong commitment. And with kids...