-38-

Hi again!

--------

Tae was silently washing the dishes in the kitchen while I am fixing the mess we created earlier. The more, the merrier, indeed.

"Ha!" I breathed when I finished cleaning.

I instantly felt his hands snaked in my waist. I almost had a heart attack.

"Oh my God!" I accidentally uttered, "I'll die because of you." I breathed.

He didn't speak nor even move an inch away. He just started to kiss my shoulders as if it was the softest thing he could kiss, he was so careful.

"Are you fine?" He asked in a deep voice.

"I am. Are you?" I asked back.

"I'm not." He really said.

I faced him with a shock face. His hands were still there, his fingers touching my waist. So fine.

"Why?"

"I really thought you forgot about my birthday." He said seriously.

His face is so near that I can hear him breathing. Why is he breathing so sexy like what the heck. I couldn't take this.

"Why would I?" I lightly chuckled and turned my gaze on the other side.

"Because you were too busy."

"I can't be busy when it comes to you." I smiled and was about to turn my back on him but then he pulled my waist closer to him again.

Gosh, I almost break my bone, lols.

"Are you shy?" He looked at my face.

I looked at him, surprised eyes, "W-What? N-No! I'm not." I flashed a smiled.

"You're blushing." He smirked.

He then hugged my waist and put his face on my neck. He is taller than me so he needs to really adjust.

"Thank you baby." He said.

"For what?"

"For everything. I didn't expect that you'll surprise me one day." He joked, I smiled.

"I know it's not that amazing, I'll surprise you better next time." I said, laughing.

"You almost made me cry. And that's still not amazing?" He faced me.

"I feel so. Was it good?" I asked.

"The best." He hugged me again.

"Youre flattering me too much, I see." I nodder jokingly.

"I really loved it. You can make me mad but then in just a second, you can make me happy that easy." He told. It was so sweet of him.

"I really made you mad huh," I teased.

He just smirked and softly kissed my neck. I heard him breathing in there. How should I do with this one?

"You love it when I'm mad huh?" He said attractively.

The tone of his voice doesn't scream innocence. We'll end up in bed if I'm going to play his f game.

"No!" I laughed awkwardly and was about to turn my behind on him but he pulled me closer to him by pulling my waist.

He looked at my lips and afterwards licking his lips before looking into my eyes. He always does that and it really give me chills like what the fuck.