-42-

LISA POV

I washed my hands before leaving the restroom. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Jisoo unnie waiting outside, looking at me.

I held my chest. Gosh.

"Unnie!" I startled.

She didn't even flinch. Jisoo unnie was just seriously looking at me down to my tummy and back to my face. Why are people scary these days?

"You're giving me a heart attack!" I said.

She ignored my reaction, "How many times did you visit restroom today already?" She curioused.

I chuckled, "I don't know. Hundred times, I guess."

She stayed serious so I gave him a confuse look, "What's with that poker face?" I smiled innocently.

"Tell me." Jisoo unnie is literally freaking my ass out.

Tell her what? What is she talking about?

"Tell you what?" I looked around.

"Are you pregnant?" She raised her brows.

I ALMOST CHOKED! WHAT THE HELL? LMAO.

"Unnie---"

"What?"

"This is ridiculous," Was about to turn my back when he held my arms.

"Are you pregnant?" She repeated again, it makes me nervous.

Me? Pregnant? Lol.

"What kind of question is that?" I took my arms and looked at her seriously, "I'm not!"

"Eating alot than usual. Feeling bloated everytime. Urinating multiple times, no--- hundred times! Always sleeping and feeling tired. You are freaking pregnant." She insisted and insisted.

My eyes circled, I am freaking sure I am not.

"Unnie, I am telling you I am not!"

"Then explain." She crossed her arms.

"I just got my period last last week. How can I be pregnant?" I mocked, giving her a fight-me-look.

"Are you sure?" She replied.

Of course I am sure! It's literally my monthly period, how can I be pregnant? And I think those reasons are just normal. I mean I really ate alot in daily basis and I love sleeping. Tjat makes sense.

"Of course! Why would I be pregnant?" I glared.

"And you're moody." She raised her left brow.

"That's normal." I scoffed.

"If you're thinking that I might be mad, then you're wrong. I'll be happy seeing you having your own family but please tell me if you have plans to do that sooner." She reminded.

"I will! You're just overreacting!" I went to the room, feeling nervous.

My heart can't stop beating so fast. Admit it or not, I've been really weird. Jisoo unnie was right, those things she mentioned happening to me are suspicious. But I swear to heavenly God, I really got my period last last week!

But what If I really am? But If I am then why did I get my monthly period right? So, No, I am not pregnant.

Fuck I should see a doctor.

And If I am?

I'd kill myselr If I am. What would I do, huh? Not that I don't want a child, If I really am, I want it. The thing is... What if Tae won't accept it? Huh? He might think that I am taking advanatage of his career by bearing his child so he won't have any choice but to be with me.