-7-

Lisa's POV

Time passed by quickly. The day of my flight has come and I arrived at Seoul immediately. Well, actually It should be yesterday, but BTS arrived here yesterday. I can't go near to them..

Jisoo: OMG! LISA!

Jennie: Uri maknae! I missed you!

Chaeng: Bestie! I miss you so much! *sobs*

I laughed at Chaeyoung. Look how Overacting my soulmate is! Oh my, this girl really is effortlessly funny af.

"I missed you too unnies!" I hugged them three.

I missed hugging them. I barely see them each other for the past months since I'm busy and away. We facetime sometimes but it's just quick. I longed for my sisters too..

I don't want to cry here! Gosh, Lalisa.

I broke the hug and faced Teddy oppa and Sajangnim and bowed to greet them.

"Lisa." YHS called me.

"Sajangnim.."

"Will you stay here or will go back to Paris immediately?" He asked. I don't know what to answer.

In the first place, I came back here just to check things. Will I be stay here? There are things unfinished and I want them done... So maybe..

I looked at my unnies. They are just waiting for my answer.

"I... I still don't know Sajangnin. Maybe after the year end award shows, I will go back to Paris or maybe Thailand." I said.

"Tell me about your final decisions if u have decided then.."

"Noted, Sajangnim!" I bowed to give respect.

My unnies and I decided to go for some food and eat in our dorm. Since paparazzis might see us, it's safe to just stay in our dorm and have our chitchats.. Jennie unnie voluntarily cooked.

I went to my room and saw my things there already. It's been ages. I miss being here. I laid on my bed and smelled someone's familiar scent. It was his. Argh! Why am I so unlucky.

I wiped off my tears. There's no turning back.

Jisoo: Lalisa?

I tried to dry my cheeks so that he won't see my tears. She's shocking!

Lisa: You could've knocked unnie!

Jisoo: What are you doing here?

Lisa: Me? Uh... Nothing. Checking my things.

I remember my other apartment. I don't have much things there anymore. I don't feel like coming back there, as well. Does he still have the keys??

Jisoo: Checking things but is tearing? You're funny, Lalisa.

I faked a laugh. How can I convince this rabbit?

Lisa: I just miss this feeling being in here. What's wrong about it?

Jisoo: You know you're not good in lying. You miss him?

I almost jumped because of what she said. How strong is Jisoo unnie's radar...

Lisa: You're talking nonsense again, unnie.

Jisoo: We've been living together for years. I know you.

I smiled and nodded. I want to escape this life amd just be alone again and cry out my thoughts..

Jisoo: The dating rumor about Taehyung----

I sighed. That rumor again! I don't want to remember that anymore! I wanted to shout, 'that isn't a rumor, that's true!' so bad but I can't.. I... just can't.

"Unnie, I don't care anymore." I shooked my head. "Let him be."

Jisoo Unnie's brows furrowed. "You're here sacrificing everything just for him and here he is dating someone whom he can introduce publicly, huh? This is unacceptable."

I sighed. Honestly, sometimes I feel it so unfair to me. At first, i feel betrayed but this is the path I chose. I want us this way, I'm not regretting anything.

Chin up, Lalisa.

Lisa: Unnie. You can't blame him.

Jisoo: Of course I can! All he want is a woman who he can call his publicly! He jist wants publication. Nothing at all!

Lisa: Don't say that.

I didn't look at her. I know Tae wanted that... And I'm glad he found Sowon whom he can do whatever he wants. H e deserves it.

Jisoo: You are blinded by love. I hope you can see it.

I drifted my gaze on her. I'm not.

Lisa: Unnie if I was blinded by my love for him, I could have sacrificed our group and not him. Don't judge, please..

Them I walked out. If they will see me cry, they will blame Tae over and over again. I don't want it to happen. I want them to support my decision because they are my sisters-like.

Chaeng: You okay?

Lisa: Yeah.

I sat down at the sofa. Jisoo unnie came out from my room and looked at me. I didn't look at her.

Chaeng: So tell me Lisa, how's Paris?

Lisa: Fine, I guess.

Chaeng: What do you mean fine??

Lisa: I wasn't on vacation Chaeng, I was working.. Same as to you all.

Chaeng: Really? You could've been here if not only because of that---

Lisa: Chaeng. Can you just leave him alone... The guy is fine now. Let's just forget him.

Jisoo: You can't forget him. Don't fool us.

Jisoo unnie suddenly talked. My brows furrowed! What the hell is wrong with them..

Lisa: Unnie please. So what If I can't.. It will heal for some time.

Chaeng: You won't heal because the first step in healing is accepting.

Lisa: And I accepted that we aren't together already.

Jisoo: Exactly! So have you accepted about him getting another girl to publicized!?

Jisoo unnie was half-shouting.

Chaeyoung: Unnie!

Lisa: What the...

I sighed.

Jisoo: You... can't!

Lisa: Unnie why are you like that?

Chaeng: Don't mind her, Lali. She's str-----

Jisoo: Because I just can't accept how he replaced you that fast!

Chaeng: Unnie, stop it now.

Lisa: I have told you he has no say about me leaving him. He's hurt and he deserves another woman who won't hurt him. Can you just...

Jisoo: And you're hurt too. Better not go back to him and find someone else.

Chaeng: Why are we arguing because of Taehyunh...

What..