-20-

JISOO POV

"Unnie! What happened to her?" Jennie immediately asked us when she arrived.

She's with her boyfriend, Kai of exo. Jennie took of her glasses and glanced at the room where Lisa is. The doctor is currently checking her.

Chaeng still look shocked and I feel like she's still processing what happened to Lisa. As for also to me. I may be mad at her right now bit still I feel worried about Lisa.

Knowing she's suffering from depression.

The doctor came out with his... Uh... I don't know, a paper? Whatever. The nurse is next to
him.

Jennie: How is she?

The doctor looked at Jennie while me on the other hand, is just staring at Lisa, sleeping on the hospital bed. She looks so peaceful and you won't expect what she has been through for the past few months.

She's really good at hiding.

"Lisa is stressed ane I could see that... She kinda lacks rest. Does she have---"

I swallowed and nodded, not letting the Doctor continue the word. I still can't accept it.

"She has depression." I continued, gritting my teeth.

"She often get panic attacks." I admitted.

Jennie looked at me. Chaeng is silent and so is Jennie's boyfriend. Now I do regret letting Lisa alone live in Paris.

Because of that fucking break uo, everything went down for her.

I swear to God if Lisa will get back to that guy...

"Is she okay now?" Jennie asked.

"She's stable, alright. But the lady obviously needs alot of rest. Plus that she has depression, it's bad for her. As much as possible, don't overwork her. Thank you." Then the doctor left with the nurse.

I sat down and sighed. This will be her downhill and everything would just ruin her. This is so bad for her. This will be bad for her.

"I don't want that guy near Lisa." I said with finality.

Chaeng looked at me like she's disapproving while Jen's brows furrowed..

"Unnie, if you'll continue to be like this. She will be more stressed." Said Jennie.

"Jennie unnie is right. Why don't we just support Lis at what she wants?" -Chaeng.

"Taehyung won't do any good. They had problems even before. That may trigger her even more. She's not going to get back with him." I uttered.

"I know you are just concerned, Unnie. But don't talk like Taehyung oppa had done all of this circumstances." -Chaeng.

"He did!" I half-shouted.

"Lisa left him, Unnie. Remember that." -Jennie.

"That's why I don't want Lisa to get back with him because she left him already. Period."

LISA POV

-FF-

"What do you want? Fruits? Ramen? Kimba---"

"I'm fine Unnie." I said to Jisoo unnie.

I'm happy she's talking to me already but still she's cold and the first thing she told me when I woke up is, 'Taehyung won't really do any good to you.'

I feel sad that she see Taehyung as the bad influence now. Jisoo unnie was there ever since for me. She supported me with everything I do before. Even when Taehyung was still courting me, she was there to give me advices about relationships. She was there. She supported me with him. She wanted me with him.

When I tell you, my relationship with Taehyung has no flaw before, I mean it. Jisoo unnie could agree.

But then I don't know what happened. I'm overthinking that I might tainted his name that's why Jisoo unnie is like this to him now.

And I fully regret it.

"Unnie... I'm sorry.." I uttered when Jisoo unnie was preparing for my meal.

Chaeng and Jennie unnie were out because Sajangnim called them to go in the company. So Jisoo unnie was the only one to accompany me today.

"For what?" She asked.

I feel bad.

"For keeping secrets from you.. Sorry."

Sorry if I still love Tae... I just can't hold it.

"Forget that. I want the best for you. You know that." She said without looking at me.

I forced a smile but then it turns out as the -sad-smile. I couldn't forget what she said earlier.

"U-Unnie.. Can I ask you something?" I tried for a request.

A minute passed first before she answered. She'a doubting it.

"Depends. What is it?"

I sighed and shook my head. I know the answer now.

"Nothing." I smiled and rested my head.

"If it's something about your ex. Don't bother, Lis." She said seriously like she really hate him.

"He won't do any good for you. You still have something for him?" -Jisoo Unnie.

I stared at nowhere.

If I would ask her about him, then she'll get mad at me for the second time and our sister-relationship would be tainted again. I don't want it to happen anymore.

But I still love him. Damn.

What did he done...

"Unnie.." My tears started to fall again.

"Don't get mad please..." I pleaded.

She's still silent. Just looking at me.

"I am really trying to move on. You see..." I sounded desperate but I don't care anymore.

She shushed me and gave me tight hug.

"Unnie is here." She said, comforting me.

"Unnie, I'm sorry... This love is just so sick..." I cried.

"You'll go to Thailand. You'll stay there until you heal. You understand me?"

--------

This Chapter is so plain. Apologies. :(