-12-

LISA POV

Lisa: I'm.. sorry.

Jisoo: You didn't tell us. You don't trust us that much? Huh?

Lisa: It's not that, Unnie--

Jisoo: Why would you---

Chaeng: Unnie, she's stressed. We shouldn't pressure her even more...

I looked at Chaeng and motioned that it's okay. It is my fault anyway. I need to face the consequences.

Jisoo unnie then exposed my wrist. It was the wrist that I tried to cut. I swallowed, Glad that the marks weren't there anymore. I always out whitening lotion there.

Jisoo: You are really good at hiding things huh...

Jennie: Let's just let her rest for a while unnie.

Jennie unnie tried to hold Jisoo unnie's arms but then she ignored it. She looked at me seriously. I was so scared.

I felt weak when I saw a tear from her eye.

I have never seen her crying.

Lisa: U-Unnie...

Chaeng: I think we need to rest now, Jisoo un----

Jisoo: Did you know how much I wanted to break your door when I heard it from your Manager?!

I looked down. I feel so sorry about everything I have done. I keep on hurting the people I love. I don't deserve me at all..

Now that they know about my situation.

Lisa: Unnie, I'm sorry!

I burst out crying. I covered my face to prevent my tears from falling. I can't help but to feel frustrated. All of this sacrifices and running...

I am still not free from my problems.

Lisa: I don't want to tell you about it because i knew you will be worried. I don't want to bother----

She took a deep breath and looked at me like she can't believe what have I just said.

Jisoo: Why the fuck are you so strong-willed, Lisa!? I CARE FOR YOU AND IT'S NORMAL TO FEEL WORRIED!

I almost broke my eardrums because she shouted... Jisoo unnie shouted at me.I wiped off my tears. I knew it.

I shaked my head and stood up..

Lisa: Slap me, unnie. It's my fault, I know... I'm sorry, I'm tired.

Lisa: Don't ever find me. Just tonight.

I walked out. I walked out from our dorm and let my tears fall. I let out heavy breaths. My face was so wet because of my unending tears. I kept on wiping them all, but it's just so overflowing.

This is the tears i kept from everyone since day one. But still, I don't regret everything.

I ran through to the rooftop where I and Tae, most of the time, spent time at night when we were together. This is where we shout out our problems, our stuffs... About how much we loved each other. This rooftop knew everything.

TAEHYUNG POV

"FUCK LIFE!" She shouted as she cried.

Her loud sobs made my strength go disappear. She's freaking crying and I don't know what to do.

She knelt down. I am no near her that much but I can really feel she's about to give up already. She looks so weak.

She's always been.

"I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY! WHY CAN'T I BE? HUH? WHY CAN'T I?" She shouted her anger once again.

I wanted to go near her, put her on my shoulders and just let her cry. Be with her proclaim how tired she is to the world already.

We were tired at the same time. Maybe things weren't really meant for each other..

"I HAVE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING I CAN SACRIFICE NOW! I WANT MY FUCKING HAPPINESS! I WANT MYSELF FIRST!"

I looked at the sky where she is also looking. She's pleading, she's desperate for happiness. Suddenly, I felt insecured.

Maybe all along, I never made her happy, that made her sacrifice me... Is that hiw things work? Wasn't she really happy when we were together? Was she pretending in that two years?

"Happiness and peace is all I want!" She cried and cried.

I swallowed. My feet had theur on mind and went near her. I went beside her but she didn't notice it. I want to talk to her and take advantage of this time. I wnat to ask her the things I haven't ask her..

Baby do you still want me back?

"Really?" I asked on her side, standing.

She was sitting down already because of weakness. She lift her face up to see me and her shock was all over her face.

All I want to do is pull her for a hug when I saw her wet face because of her tears. She must be so tired because of everything and I wasn't there to comfort her...

I wasn't there when she was suffering...

I wasn't there when she needed someone.

She was all alone.

And so am I.

Lisa: W-What are you... doing here?

I looked at her, both of my hands were on my packets.

Taehyung: Watching you..

She took a very deep breath. I saw her hands shaking again, It made me panic. Is she having a panic attacks again?

Lisa: I'm going---

She was still tearing up. Her voice was shaking but managed to utter a word. I wanted to cry with her.

I pulled her hands and put my arms all over her. She was sobbing, leaning on me.

Lisa: What----

Taehyung: Just cry. I'll listen.

She looked at me like she was doubting but she looked down in the end. She cam't stop her tears even wiping them off over and over again.

Taehyung: I'm here.

Taehyung: Breath in, breath out Lis.

She cried as I held her shakinh hands. It was so cold. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. I missed her...