-2-

LISA POV

Week after that arguement, we didn't text each other. He left the room so mad, he was crying but he was so angry too.

Rumors came out very fast. There were pictures, not too many, that was seen Taehyung is tearing. Fans speculated that it was something so serious between their group. Some were saying maybe it was because of his rumored girlfriend.

"Don't you wanna talk with him?" Jisoo Unnie confronted me one day.

We were practicing for an award show and I kept on messing up these days. Maybe because of our breaking up.

Well actually, I don't know if we really broke up.. I was the one said that and he didn't say a thing so I assumed that he agreed... Right?

"He must be moving on already. Let's not bother him anymore." -Lisa.

"I don't know about that. Taehyung looks so deeply inlove with you." -Jennie.

I just sighed and tried to focus again..

I always miss him. But I wanted this! I was the one who wanted so I need to face this one!

A week fromt this day, we will be attending another award show. I'm so excited about it.

Jennie unnie will collab with Mino oppa. Jisoo unnie will be the MC too, along with Jinyoung oppa. While Rosie will have a stage with EXO'S Chanyeol and Jihyo, a friend in twice. While me, on the other hand, will be having a collab stahe withy Nonagon squad, double B, Lol!

For the next few days, we were just practicing for a Rap collab. Everything went good and just fine to me. Well, we need to prepare for this, we need to ooze the the yg swag.

Two days before the anticipated award show, i'm quite nervous but it's bearable.

"You okay?" Bobby asked.

I just nodded. "Am I doing good? You both are great rappers, I don't think I can rap with you two." I laughed..

They both 'tsked'.

"Hwajangnim won't decide to collab us three if you're not a great rapper, Lisa.." Hanbin said.

I just smirked and didn't say anything. He's right. I need to boost my confidence also! I need to lift up myself. I need to be positive. Think positive.

Ever since we broke up, I lost too much comfidence. I don't know why. I feel nervous easily, just like that.

Dinner that day, I decided to go eat with Sorn and Minnie in a not so famous restaurant where friends go if someone is sad, you know.

I called Jennie unnie.

*On call*

J: Lisa.
L: Unnie, Hello?
J: Hi. Is there something wrong?
L: Well, I will go out for dinner.
J: Huh, are you okay now?
L: I am!

"Obviously not" I thought in my head.

J: Who are you with?
L: I'm with Sorn and Minnie.
J: Paparazzi might see you, Lisa.
L: And? I'm with my friends.
J: Yeah, just be careful.
L: I know. Please tell it to Hwajangnim, too.
J: Of course, maknae.
L: Thanks, unnie. I'll hang up.

*Call ended*

After that, I called Minnie and Sorn already and they agreed.

*On the restaurant*

I entered the restaurant and immediately saw Sorn and Minnie in a table for three. They were shocked.

"You're early, huh?" -Minnie