-22-

TAEHYUNG POV

"What happened?" Jin hyung immediately came in the hospital after I called him.

He's with the other members. I messed up my hair. I won't ever forgive myself if something bad happens to my baby. If only I didn't keft her there!

You're so stupid to let her alone, Tae!

"It's all my fault.." I frustratingly said.

The police officers already interviewed me earlier and I told them what I saw. I knew at the very start, Yerin owns the car and Sowon used it. I still don't have news about where Sowon is...

"I am asking what happened, Tae. Not whose fault is it." Jin hyung sounded so strict.

I closed my eyes. I wanted to blame myself. I looked at the operating room. God why does all of these need to happen? I will let her if it's for the sake of her, then go... This kind of things doesn't need to happen.

"Sowon did it. Fuck." I gritted my teeth.

Sowon is like a sister friend to me. Why would she do things stupid as this? This is a completely bullshit. You can't just try to kill someone just because you are jealous of that person.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Jennie's loud voice filled the whole hallway.

"Calm down, Jennie---"

"No." She said, "What did you do, Tae?!" Her voice's rage was so obvious.

But then Jisoo noona's deep breath behind Jennie caught my attention. Everyone became silent after she did that. Jennie might be the most scary when you look at the four of them but Jisoo noona is the most intimidating when you got closer with them.

"Noona.." I called her but then she glared at me and glanced at the operating room.

"No, fuck you." Her voice sounded so calm but her words..

My jaw tightened. I know.

"I didn't know. I won't let her alone if only I saw it coming.. I'm... I'm sorry. It's my fault.." I bowed to her and left them there first.

I also want to cool down. I know the blame is all on me. But I am also stressed and sad about what happened. I am also a human.

"Baby... I'm sorry. I could have protected you.." I cried, looking at our picture.

" I cried, looking at our picture

(AN: They look so cute :( )

Afterwards, a message from Namjoon hyung popped in my phone. He was asking me where I am but I didn't reply. Maybe I'll go there if Lili's awake already. I don't want to make everyone awkward because of my presence.

I took Lisa's phone in my pocket and tried to open it with the old PIN, It was our anniversary. It surprisingly opened... She didn't change the password. I'm holding into it.

Her inbox got my attention. I opened it and alot of different messages from different numbers showed off. I didn't know she had alot of textmates before.

The recent message was from the number named 'Hanbin-oppa'. I can't help but to feel bitter about it. They are texting each other?

This isn't the right time to be jealous, man.

I sighed and scrolled down. An Unknown familiar Number at the bottom part showed. It's like she's not reading the messages from the texter. I opened it and to my surprise.

Alot of threats were there...

I can't be wrong.

This is Sowon's fucking number.

There were alot of unexpected threats. I can't believe it's her number... She can't be saying all of these.

Out of all people, I least expected her to do this kind of things. I knew she liked me even before... I told her... I told her many times I didn't like her romantically.. Is that why? Is that her sole purpose to kill Lisa?

Damn!

I scrolled up and saw many messages from Sowon. It was all threats and hates. She can make anyone do suicide jist by texting all of these.

She even threated Lisa that if she won't break up with me, Sowon will kill me. What the hell. This is psychopath!

Is this why... Lisa also left me?

From Unknown Number: (Around January)

You're not good for him. LOL.

From Unknown Number:

Still with him, huh? You are a whore. A fuxxing whore.

From Unknown Number:

What if spreading news about your relationship with him? HAHAHA i'm sure you wouldn't want his career to be ruin.

From Unknown Number:

Take it or leave it. Break up with him, whore.

From Unknown Number:

You are testing my patience..

I am 100 percent sure this is Sowon...

I treated her like a sister to me. She was a dear friend of mine. She was there for me even before. But I won't toleraye this kind of things, especially when it's about Lisa already.

My baby suffered too much. She didn't tell me. She suffered alone. Bullshit.

(Yerin calling)

(On call: Yerin)

Taehyung: Where is Sowon?

Yerin: T-Taehyung... She's... The police officers got her a-already. She's--- She's in jail-"

(Call ended)

Sorry, Sowon... But no one touches my love just like that...

------