-18-

I arrived at the restaurant where Yerim told me. Hanbin oppa said he will also have his dinner at the same restaurant but at a different table. I jist agreed.

I immediately saw Yerin sitting in a far table but still I recognized her. Her face is serious, it's kinda scaring but anyway.

I sat infront of her.

"Good evening." I greeted her.

She simply smiled at me, "Thank you... for coming. Sorry for bothering you."

I nodded, "It's okay! My schedule is clear anyway."

Lisa: I'll order---

Yerin: I ordered already. It's okay, it's okay!

Lisa: Oh... If you say so.

Silence filled us two. I want to speak up but I do not know what to say so I have decided to just shut up. I want to ask her what's her point on inviting me here tonight.

But one thing is for sure. It is definitely important.

The foods arrived and she's still quiet. I'm feeling suspicious about this already. I feel like this isn't something good or would make any good. But what is it!?

Yerin: I... I know you know about what's between Sowon and Taehyung..

She lowered her gaze as if she can't take an eye to eye with me. Some says someone is lying or someone will lie if that's so...

I looked at her. I don't know what to say now. Still. Of course I know about it. What about it though?

Lisa: Y-Yes.. Uh... What's your matter about it?

Yerin: I know... you still love Taehyung.

Her voice toned down. What the hell is going on here. I want her to go straight to the point but I also need to be patient. She knows something and I want to know it.

Forcing won't make any better. Patience, Lis.

Lisa: If we'll talk about my feelings here, I'm sorry but I'm not open to a chitchat about it-----

Yerin: He is my labelmate and my friend as well. He talks to me about you alot.

I stayed quiet.

Yerin: You two loved each other... He knows everything about you... You opened up to him everything.. He was your confidant...

I gulped. Is this what she knows? Why does she need to remind me all of these though?

Yerin: You told him everything... Except from two things.

My eyes circled for a bit, waiting for her revelation. What two things...

Lisa: What are you trying to say? That I wasn't honest-----

Yerin: Yes. You weren't honest despite of sharing your thoughts and problems and all... Because you didn't tell him the important part of your relationship.

Lisa: What do you know about me?

Yerin: I know that your broke up with him because of the Unknown number threating you...

I saw her swallowed even though her head is lowered.

Lisa: What do you know about it? Are you the unknown number? Huh? Were you trying to ruin us because if you really did then you----

Yerin: No.

Yerin: I am not the unknown number.

Lisa: I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. What are you trying to point out?

Yerin: That you're a coward.

My brows furrowed.

Yerin: And... I know who's the unknown number...

I looked at her with a surprised reaction. She... She knows who's the... blackmailer? But how?

But she can't look at me.

Lisa: What's the point of saying all of these when Tae and I ended months ago already? He's happy with your member so why not tell this to me?

She swallowed again. She looks nervous and her hands are quite shaking.

Yerin: They aren't together. Taehyung doesn't love Sowon-ah anyway.

She looks like saying the truth this time but I don't wanna believe her. She's like backstabbing Sowon but she's really isn't.

Yerin: I told you to come here because my conscience is eating me already.

She even lowered her gaze even more. She's breathing heavily like she's so nervous. I sighed.

Yerin: I-I can't take t-this anymore. I'm sorry for keeping this from all of you. I should've told this earlier.

Lisa: What are you up to Yerin?

Yerin: Sowon..

Her voice started to shake. I started to panick also.

Yerin: She's the Unknown number, Lisa. Sowon was the one threatening you... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry!

WHAT THE HELL?

She started to tear down and held my hand to apologize. Her hands felt so cold in mine. She was really nervous and sweating bigtime in front of me like there's no tomorrow. But despite of everything, she can't still look at me.

There's no way it would be Sowon! She likes Taehyung!

Lisa: You're bluffing. You can't look at me, you're lying. Stop this----

Yerin: I can't look at you in the eyes because... Because I'm guilty of everything. I'm guilty. I feel like I was the one to blame here.

My eyes widened again. What the... How... Why... Is this... Am I dreaming or what...

Shit. What is this.

Lisa: I'm not up into something like this Yerin. If you're pranking me then it's not funny.

The she started crying infront me. I tried to comfort her but she just can't let me near her. Now I don't know what to do.

I feel lile my world had given up. Sowon... Sowon is the blackmailer? But It can't be! It just can't be! How can she be the unknown number when she's literally crazy over Tae.

Yerin: I'm sorry, Lisa. I should have told you this before. I didn't want to ruin you two. It's just that I don't agree with Sowon's psychopath ideas anymore...

She uttered.

Lisa: The Unknown number is threatening me to break up with Tae. And if I won't she would kill Tae. That doesn't make sense. Sowon likes Tae so why would she risk her love of her life? Huh? She seemed to be serious about it. Are you kidding me?

Yerin: I... I know... And you're r-right. She's really serious about killing Tae. It may not be realistic but she really can kill him. You see... Sowon can do anything just so she would get Tae from you or from anyone...

After she said that my legs began to trembled already. What does she mean about that? Sowon is dangerous...

Yerin: I'm utterly sorry, Lisa. I'm so guilty of everything. I... I am so sorry.

She cried and cried, holding my hands, and asking for fogiveness. While me... Infront of her, I felt like I froze in my seat and my world stopped rotating..

I... I felt stupid.

-----

Hi! I feel like making another Taelisa teenfic/fanfic. Would you support it?