-25-

LISA POV

My unnies arrived and I immediately felt excited when I saw them. Sad that I can't jump with them right now.

"LISA!"

"OH MY!"

"You're awake." Jisoo unnie.

I smiled at Jennie unnie and Chaeng unnie since I felt comfortable with their reaction. They immediately hugged me.

"Don't----" Jisoo unnie about to forbid them from hugging me but then...

"Ouch! Wait--Wait unnies! Wait! It kinda hurts..." I tried to point out about my bruises and all but I had to endure the pain big time.

I am still not healed. Emotionally, mentalky and of course, Physically. I need to take of myself.

"Sorry!"

"Sorry!"

Jennie unnie and Chaeng said in unison. I just painfully smiled and nodded at them. Hanbin oppa and Jiyong oppa are quietly watching us in the sofa and kinda whispering to each other.

"I got carried away!" Jennie unnie said while trying her tiny little tears.

"I am so happy right now. I missed you, Lis.." Chaeng unnie sounded so touched.

I laughed but still trying to recover from the pain. I looked at Jisoo unnie and smiled at her. She looked at my in the eyes as if she is saying anything, I saw her eyes watered but then immediately acted like it is nothing.

"How are you feeling?" She seriously asked.

"I'm feeling quite alright Unnie.." I said honestly.

"Where the hell is Taehyung.." I heard her whisper and distanced from us.

Jennie unnie sitted at the chair beside me while Chaeng unnie went to greet the oppas.

"How are you, Lis? Do you want to eat something? Anything?" Jennie unnie concerned.

I softly shuckled and shaked my hand as I tell her 'No'. I don't even know why I am not hungry.

I want to know where Tae is. It's been an hour, i guess since he left and I don't see a shadow of him here. Doesn't he want to see me again? Well, probably.

"Unnie, i'm fine---"

She slightly rolled her eyes at me, "Why are you laughing? I am concerned!"

I tried not to laugh again but I failed, "I know! I know!"

Jennie: Was Taehyung here when you woke up?

I nodded politely and smiled. Talking about the guy. Where is he?

Jennie: He left?

Lisa: Yes, about an hour already.

She looked around and went near me again. I feel like she's checking if someone is hearing us.

Jennie: Jiyong oppa made him leave?

My brows furrowed with Jennie unnie's speculation. I would assume that too if I were her but Jiyong oppa isn't like that anyway.

"No. Taehyung just left, Unnie. He was cold towards me earlier.." I shrugged.

Thought about him leaving kepy circulating in my mind. And about my phone? What if.. What if he already knew about the threats Sowon have thrown to me. What if Taehyung saw the messages?

And does he know about my depression?

I don't keep secrets from him honestly. It's just that I also wnat to protect him.

Jennie: Well, that's because you haven't told him about your situation.

"Unnie did you tell him?" I asked her.

I'd be dead if they really told him about my depression. I remember how he always tell me before that I should tell him my problems so I would avoid mentally illnessesa and that he's always willing to listen to me. He's the sweetest.

I couldn't help but to think what good did I ever do just for me to have an angel like him? I don't deserve the kindness and love at all.

Jennie: The Doctor asked us, he overheard us.

I sighed so he knows? He knows.

"Unnie what if he ask me about it? I don't kniw how to explain everything."

Jennie: If you are planning to deny it---

Lisa: I am not, Unnie!

Jennie: The guy looks so pitiful the day you got in that accident. He looks so devastated, I am telling you, Lis...

Lisa: I know, Unnie. I don't think I really deserve him. He's so good to be true.

Jennie: I don't have any reason to deny your depressions anymore. So I did admit it to him.

Lisa: And what did he say?

Jennie: He looks like he wants to punch something. He was blaming himself for like the whole day. He loves you still...

I don't know how to feel. I feel like I want to cry and just talk with Taehyung. Just like the good old times. I miss him so much.

"W-why is he the one l-left here earlier?" I asked because of curiosity.

I meam I have my Unnies here to stay. Maybe he was forced? Maybe because of guilt?

Or maybe because....

"He willingly stayed here. He didn't care about his workloads. You see, you got the best man, Lis.." She stated.

I took a deep breath. After this thing, Will I still leave for Thailand? And what about my parents? Do they know about this accident already?

Going or not, I wanna spend every second with Taehyung...

-----