-43-

Hello!

-------

JISOO POV

We arrived at Lisa's apartment and she was so silent. It's like we're playing deaf game and all she do is just cry and tear.

She sat down in the sofa and wiped off her tears. She's just looking at her stomach.

"Why are you still crying?" I sat down beside her.

"I don't know how to tell this to him, Unnie." She moved her head, shooking it.

"Should I even tell him.." She whispered.

"That's his child of course you should!" I insisted.

Gosh. Ever since, I was right. From sleeping all day to urinating alot more than usual, I knew she was pregnant. I'm just thinking about Sajangnim and our group. Lis can't attend group activities if that's so.. The baby might be in danger.

"You should tell it to him. He has the rights to know."

"I know!" She scoffed, she looked so distressed.

"You need to calm down and relax. Stress isn't good for the baby." I reminded her before going to the kitchen. What should i do with this gal...

------

LISA POV

After Jisoo unnie left because she also have her errands to do, I only wanted to sleep alone.

It's 8:00 in the evening and Tae would prolly arrive 1:00 tomorrow morning. I'm so tired that I don't want to stand. What should I do with the ultrasound? Throw it? Maybe put it in a cabinet.

I felt my eyelids closing already. I just slept. I wish I didn't just go to the hospital and trusted my instinct that I wasn't pregnant. Everything is getting worse. Shit.

-----

1 week later...

As the days go by, I feel like the symptoma are getting worse and I am even more motivated to control my pregnancy. I'm trying to act normal, like my old self. But I just fail.

I want to know if Tae is suspicious already. It's been days since I knew that I'm pregnant and Tae's been extra caring. I haven't told him yet though.

I'm scared and definitely nervous.

"Enjoyed last night?" He teased, hugging me in the waist. "Something's different with you." He said as he kiss my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked not facing him.

"You're getting hornier----"

I looked at him and put my palm on his mouth, "Shut up."

"What?" He laughed, "It's true."

I glared. Is this a pregnancy symptom too? I notice that one also. Like I feel lust most of the time. I'm not used to it.

"I love you." He's so so so cute.

I closed my eyes and smiled before giving him a peck, "I love you more."

This is a freaking dream. He is the dream.

I want to tell him already. I will tell him now.

"Wait." He said and turned his back to get something on the side table.

His bare back facing me, he's also naked. Shit! This is embarrassing. HELP!