Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

We built the fort and set it up with a bunch of pillows and blankets on the inside.

"And......done" I said setting the last pillow in the fort.

"FINALLY, I'm hungry. Let's go make some food." He said walking away.

"Calm your tits Vinnie" I said.

We walked over to the kitchen

We walked to the kitchen and decided in making ramen noodles then later on we will bake the cake. We jammed out to music and sang along together while we make them. We finished boiling the noodles the were about to put in the powdered packet.

"Can you pass me a glass of water" I asked him.

"Sure, but for what tho?" He asked giving me the glass.

"To put in my noodles duh. It'slike a soup." I said laughing.

"Why, the water will take away all the flavor." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you just gonna disagree with everything I like" I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"Yes, and I'll do it again." He smirked.

We finished making our noodles and watched YouTube while we ate.

"Time for the cake." I nodded.

"Yessir." Vinnie got up.

-

"Alright so we're going to need flour, sugar." He began reading off the back of the box.

"Mhm" I nodded getting the ingredients.

"3 large eggs, milk, vanilla extract." He continued.

"Got it." I responded.

"And....water" He said reading the last thing off of the box

"Well we have everything, let the cooking begin." I said pouring the cake mix in the bowl.

We began cooking and Vinnie would just mess up the process.

"No vinnie, it says 1 cup of sugar not 2." I argued with hi..

"But here it says-....." He started but I cut him off.

"Omg Vinnie, just follow my lead." I told him in frustration.

"Fine miss smarty pants." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Um....can you pass me the flour." I asked him.

"Sure."

While we got the flour I was cracking the eggs not paying attention to him. He was taking a while so when I looked over to him I was hit in the face with flour from Vinnie.

"Vinnie!" I yelled.

"Oops-..." He said sarcastically. I grabbed one of the eggs and hid it in my hand.

"I'm gonna wash my face real quick." I lied

As I walked passed him i turned around and cracked the egg on his head.

"Oh it's on." He narrowed his eyes.

He grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at me while I did the same. At this point the kitchen was a mess and we were having a full on flour fight.

Vinnie lifted me off the ground and ran to the living room with me then he tackled me on the couch hovering over me. He slowly stopped and he just looked into my eyes. I did the same and stared back into his.

I was so caught up in the moment that I started leaning in and he did the same He flickered his eyes from my eyes to my lips. His eyes were so beautiful, they glistened reflecting from the kitchen light, his lips were pl-